Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Three Gringos Arrested for Solicitation

Dominican papers are reporting that "three gringos" were arrested on Jimenez Moya [Churchill] near the malecon in Santo Domingo for soliciting prostitutes. The papers are only identifying them by their initials.

Some Dominicans are angry because if they're arrested their names are published, but the 'gringos' are being protected.

Administrator
    DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i scrolled again through diario libre, hoy, listin diario, el nacional and even el caribe and i have not seen anything about that, can you provide a link?
    they may be only known by initials because they did not have papers and no one understood their names. maybe they are all polish?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    i scrolled again through diario libre, hoy, listin diario, el nacional and even el caribe and i have not seen anything about that, can you provide a link?
    they may be only known by initials because they did not have papers and no one understood their names. maybe they are all polish?

LMAO! Good one dv8!

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL dv8, here's one of the articles, be sure to read the comments below:

Apresan a tres gringos que buscaban prostitutas en

Administrator
    DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks, i do not go to acento...

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Los turistas identificados como J.A.M., W.D.L., y D.J.M.A.B

The men were identified by their initials. That last one must be a doozie of a long name!

Administrator
    DR1.com

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

"Los turistas identificados como J.A.M., W.D.L., y D.J.M.A.B"

JAM, WDL and DJ-MAB...hmmm.. They were probably looking for models for their next rap videoclip.

"
    El Procurador General de la República, Francisco Domínguez Brito, pidió al Ministerio de Turismo advertir a los turistas, que deben abstenerse de cualquier comportamiento que implique apoyo, soporte, complicidad o convivencia con centros de prostitución, explotación sexual o proxenetismo."

So, they are sending to jail anyone who shows a behavior that implies support or complicity with prostitution centers, sexual exploitation or pimping. I don't know how freelance hookers on malecon fit into these categories. This guy Dominguez is out of his mind.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you Castle. I'm having visions of him trying this in Sosua or Boca Chica.

J.A.M., W.D.L., y D.J.M.A.B .... are we missing any DR1 members???

Administrator
    DR1.com

9. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of the comments to the article are priceless:

Los turistas no pueden venis a coger cueros, pero los sacerdotes si pueden venir a violar niño

(Tourists can't come down here to f**k hookers, but priests are free to f**k children

cojan todas las prostitutas y ponganle el impuesto de circulacion y metanla en la categoria 2013, asi se ganan unos cuartos. Aqui hay mas cueros que carros.

(Get all hookers to pay the new car tax (marbete) and put them into the 2013 category, that way you make some money on the side. There are more hos than cars here)

11. Likes Wishing you well, Aguaita29 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i can just imagine this...
    what is your name?
    i'm a dj mighty adam brown, yo!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast