Playa Los Gringos (Beware)

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Anybody that goes to this beach needs to be aware of a pervert that hangs out there. He has a pair of scuba goggles and swims up to women under water to get a close up view if ya know what I mean. This happened to my wife. She did not even notice but I did. At first I thought he was a shark but then it registered in my head what was going on and I took action. I had my 2 hands around his neck and choked the living day lights out of him. Let go of him and he swam away. My brother inlaws girlfriend told me that she knows him and that he is always at this beach doing this. I reported this to the police that were there on the beach but he had walked off. What really ****ed me off is my wife had no bikini on at the moment. :mad: She had taken her top and bottom off to shake out the sand. My wife is from Nagua but had never seen him before.

Last edited:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Anybody that goes to this beach needs to be aware of a pervert that hangs out there. He has a pair of scuba goggles and swims up to women under water to get a close up view if ya know what I mean. This happened to my wife. She did not even notice but I did. At first I thought he was a shark but then it registered in my head what was going on and I took action. I had my 2 hands around his neck and choked the living day lights out of him. Let go of him and he swam away. My brother inlaws girlfriend told me that she knows him and that he is always at this beach doing this. I reported this to the police that were there on the beach but he had walked off. What really ****ed me off is my wife had no bikini on at the moment. :mad: She had taken her top and bottom off to shake out the sand. My wife is from Nagua but had never seen him before.
I'm imagining the situation and laughing my head off. Hope you gave him a good scare.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you just gave me an idea on how to spend my weekend. i have scuba goggles. no one will suspect me.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I have a good pair of used scuba goggles for sale. I can no longer use them because some crazy gringo mistook me for a shark and started choking me. I was out spear fishing and looking for some sea urchin to spear along the north coast last week when i was attacked out of the blue.

All offers will be considered. I'll even throw in a spiked choke collar for free!

Frank

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I have a good pair of used scuba goggles for sale. I can no longer use them because some crazy gringo mistook me for a shark and started choking me. I was out spear fishing and looking for some sea urchin to spear along the north coast last week when i was attacked out of the blue.

All offers will be considered. I'll even throw in a spiked choke collar for free!

Frank

Laughing Rooster - YouTube

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
so, one day i am out in the garden putting the washing out, in my underwear because it's damn hot in here. i notice dogs are barking but i ignored then for a while until it dawned on me they were definitely barking at something over the wall. and mind you, we have over two meter high wall around the property. so i look at the wall, nothing. i contemplate the situation for a moment and look above the wall, at a coconut tree. sure enough there a coconut dude right there, holding nuts. coconuts, not his own sack, fortunately. also fortunately, i had a bra on because usually i do the washing topless...

nowhere is safe...

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
so, one day i am out in the garden putting the washing out, in my underwear because it's damn hot in here. i notice dogs are barking but i ignored then for a while until it dawned on me they were definitely barking at something over the wall. and mind you, we have over two meter high wall around the property. so i look at the wall, nothing. i contemplate the situation for a moment and look above the wall, at a coconut tree. sure enough there a coconut dude right there, holding nuts. coconuts, not his own sack, fortunately. also fortunately, i had a bra on because usually i do the washing topless...

And I guess the pervert climbed the coconut tree every day since then. And every day he would catch you by surprise wearing just your underwear

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
DV8: You should have grabbed some rocks and start throwing them up at him and see how fast he comes down that tree.

Regarding being unarmed I say it because I had a similar experience with a similar (maybe even the same dude) at Playa de los Gringos. I was with a friend on a week afternoon, so the beach was pretty much deserted except for a couple of kids playing at the far end of the beach. We're in the water when all of sudden out of nowhere this dude comes "scuba diving" to where we are. I'm like WTF dude...there's literally a couple of empty miles of beach and you have to scuba dive a few meters from us? He didn't say anything. Just swam away like he just happened upon us.

Fortunately the friend was clothed so he didn't get to see what he was expecting to see.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
And I guess the pervert climbed the coconut tree every day since then. And every day he would catch you by surprise wearing just your underwear

no, but he tends to climb up low neighbour wall so he can stick out his head above our fence and shout out to ask about our coconut trees. once i heard him when i was loading the washing machine (laundry room has access from the outside). i stupidly took off my clothes as well to trow them in and i was butt nekkid. i stuck my head out and told him to go to the front gate and then make a quick dash to the kitchen entrance...

why does it never happen to miesposo, who also strips down to throw his clothes to the washing? who wouldn't want to see his hairy ass twerking happily in the garden? no, it has to happen to me...

in a related story, yesterday i was washing the dogs. i come back home, sit down to catch my breath. i notice the water pump is still working. 10 minutes later still on. after a brief consult with miesposo i decided to shut it down manually but not before taking a shower. in a shower i noticed low water pressure, just like when one of the other taps is open. dam, i left the water running after washing the dogs. without thinking i run outside, dressed in soapy foam and a shower cap.

yeah, i keep my neighbours entertained, i guess. not that they are sober enough to remember anything the next day...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Give me a call if one the neighbour houses comes up for sale.....

888-iseeyou...

Until then, I am happy just to help with the laundry...
I promise, I'll keep my eyes shut

As the other William used to say in Stratford...
"May I feel ya Ophelia?"

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I don't know what the fuss is about.... as kids , we did that for years.... the summers entertainment at the pool.

The guys with contact lenses didn't need the goggles.. just open the eyes far enough to see . not float the lens off.

Hell, I gave it up only recently ---- can't hold my breath long enough any more.

Real peepers don't give it away with a snorkel....

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Well I am going back to Nagua this coming week. And we will be at the Playa Gringos beach. So let's hope this guy does not show because I will be carrying a scuba knife with me. And my wife and I have some nice goggles. :D

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Careful there my man..... it may be a chica scoping you this week....

The deviate can drive a car -- and swim !!!