Haiti ranked 8 of top ten failed states in annual index

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Thinks that i notice

- DR 95 out of 178. I though it would worse.
- Colombia mixed in there among some very poor and/or troubled countries
- Scandinavian countries beating some world's butt

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Or it could be that it doesn't fit your agenda....

actually, Chip, i directed that observation to those with sufficient intellectual bandwidth to recognize it as a simple matter of fact, and not a topic for childish contradiction.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
actually, Chip, i directed that observation to those with sufficient intellectual bandwidth to recognize it as a simple matter of fact, and not a topic for childish contradiction.

Whatever it is it is only based on conjecture. It's almost as if you don't want the DR to improve. Jus sayin, my fren.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Whatever it is it is only based on conjecture. It's almost as if you don't want the DR to improve. Jus sayin, my fren.

did you read the passage? did you see where i said "does not necessarily mean"?that, in and of itself, introduces the aspect of equivocation. it means there is no definitive conclusion. i am simply stating possibilities. that does not imply that one has an agenda, because equivocation is not tantamount to advocacy.

poor Chip.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005

Some people see the reality of a situation, others refuse to see the true picture. There is good and bad in reality, it is a mistake to only see the good and refuse the negative.....and vice versa.