Ok? Foreigner gets busted for smuggling but is allowed to LIVE and Work in DR.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
But she has to have sexual relations with several government "Officials" with an, "On Demand" time table, as part of her "Rehabilitation"!
"Pretty Rubias" get SPECIAL treatment.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this is the first time ever i hear about someone released here on probation, and for drug smuggling too! maybe she serves a good rim job to the officials. that alone must be worth early release :) good for her.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It was discussed on DR1 at the time of the bust - there was some doubt that she was a knowing accomplice.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Or "it" is made of gold. This must be a "special release" based on "good behaviour".

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
this is the first time ever i hear about someone released here on probation, and for drug smuggling too! maybe she serves a good rim job to the officials. that alone must be worth early release :) good for her.

Thanks for todays visual. Hmmmmm rim job..:D

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013

I was aware of this.. There was a big media case with a young girl from Holland who smuggled drugs for her lover from DR. So she ended up in jail in the DR.. The media made a whole circus about it and she even wrote a book about it.. Anyway after like 3 years in Jail she also had to spend some time outside the prison walls and could not return..

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
She did half her time and is now on parole/probation. This was the process in the USA before the truth in sentencing laws. The only problem with this woman is that she needs to STFU, finish her time and get back to her children.

And, the day they deem her rehabilitated they should put her on a plane and ban her for life from the DR.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Ok? Foreigner gets busted for smuggling but is allowed to LIVE and Work in DR. I guess one doesn't really need residency to work legally in the Country, just get busted and you are all set? And you are allowed to stay for 8 years.. sheesh..:classic:

Drug smuggling Scot is sentenced to a life in paradise | The Sun |Scottish News

The fiscal or whoever, holds the perps passport and the criminal is a slave to his every whim. In jail the government pays. Out of jail but not out of gov't control, the :bandit:perp pays.

Paradise huh ! BS ! The writer of the Scottish News article is wearing rose colored glasses.

Regards,

PJT

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I was aware of this.. There was a big media case with a young girl from Holland who smuggled drugs for her lover from DR. So she ended up in jail in the DR.. The media made a whole circus about it and she even wrote a book about it.. Anyway after like 3 years in Jail she also had to spend some time outside the prison walls and could not return..

Correct, that girl was supposedly forced by her 'boyfriend' to smuggle drugs and she was freed after 3 years (her sentence was 10 years). After two years living in a Christian community she was allowed to go back to Holland. This was kept quiet for her safety.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I know a few people who have had their sentences cut because of good behavior. For instance, one who was sentenced to 8 yeas for an agravated burglary, and came out in 5. The "Juez de la Ejecucion de La Pena" is is the one in charge of these things.

I don't see what is so special about this case. That it's a blond girl and she's posting on FB??? Yeah, this is the D.R and everything's possible, blah, blah, blah! But talking from what I've seen,this is not as unusual as you may think. By the way. the cases I know, these were really dirt poor people, and they were men, I really doubt that they did anything special to get out sooner.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I know a few people who have had their sentences cut because of good behavior. For instance, one who was sentenced to 8 yeas for an agravated burglary, and came out in 5. The "Juez de la Ejecucion de La Pena" is is the one in charge of these things.

I don't see what is so special about this case. That it's a blond girl and she's posting on FB??? Yeah, this is the D.R and everything's possible, blah, blah, blah! But talking from what I've seen,this is not as unusual as you may think. By the way. the cases I know, these were really dirt poor people, and they were men, I really doubt that they did anything special to get out sooner.

Ah, the voice of experience and reason. How dare you? :D

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
people are allways complaining about getting screwed by the court sytem here and when someone finally gets a break people are still complaining, good for her .