Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
LOL!!!

Dominican talk radio calls for military attack against Haiti

Dominican talk radio calls for military attack against Haiti

Written by
The Sentinel Staff
Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:16 PM

889t11.jpg

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (defend.ht) - A well known radio commentator in the Dominican Republic on Thursday called for his government to launch a military attack against Haiti.
Dominican radio commentator Alvaro Arvelo made the statements during his political morning show, "Government in the Morning" on Z101 radio.
That morning, Arvelo held a call-in poll asking listeners to call and vote whether the Dominican Republic ought to invade its neighbor Haiti or not.
Arvelo received 30 callers who believed the D.R. should attack against 5 who leaned on their better judgement. Those 5 enraged the radio host.
Not satisfied with the results he expected, Alvarito accused the five listeners who do not adhere to his plan to launch an assualt as bad Dominicans and traitors.
His show concluded with a call to action to Dominican President Danilo Medina and the Minister of the Armed Forces to hit Haiti.
[h=2]Historically[/h]Haiti once held the entire territory of Quisqueya (Hispanola) but lost it in a war against the less African forces of the East who then created the Dominican Republic.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i love don alvarito. if i wasn't married.... it is very fitting dominicans would wage war over god damn chicken sales :) :) :) did he call the callers opposing him coprofagos and HDP?

Sep 4, 2012
No really, he can be a lose cannon though. In the DR this type of shows creates hypes and hype in this country is a modus vivendi.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
For what reason????:confused:

Reason? Who needs a reason for an invasion? You just make one up on the way there. If they say they're bringing Democracy they can get a bunch of military stuff from the USA (has a little sand in it though).

The only problem with an invasion tis that afterwards you have to feed them and help rebuild the country. One should be careful what one wishes for.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Reason? Who needs a reason for an invasion? You just make one up on the way there. If they say they're bringing Democracy they can get a bunch of military stuff from the USA (has a little sand in it though).

The only problem with an invasion tis that afterwards you have to feed them and help rebuild the country. One should be careful what one wishes for.

Agreed. Whoever in their friggin minds decide to invade Haiti will have more than they bargained for.

May 29, 2006
I recall that in the original version of Gulliver's Travels, the Lilliputians went to war against Blefuscu over something to do with eggs. But what do I know, I'm just a Yahoo..

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Better not go to war with Haiti, They will put a Voo-Doo hex on all the military and bring down the Dominican air force(which consists of 2 old U.S, A-6 intruders) with snake oil and chicken bones.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
This is really a stupid topic. War!!?? For what some bananas!! I have visited Haiti in 3 times in the last 3 months and everything is as peaceful as can be. :smoke:

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
amazing. How would that go? First it would be the DR against the UN troops.. than the US would send the Marines. Such a well thought out plan.

They won't buy our chickens// INVADE them!! Such fantastic logic.