Dominican gays slam Catholic ?hypocrisy? over new US ambassador-nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Santo Domingo.- The row over U.S. Ambassador-nominee James ?Wally? Brewster turned ugly Friday, when Dominican Republic?s Gay, Lesbian Bisexual and Transsexual (GLBT) community slammed the Catholic Church?s ?hypocrisy,? noting the numerous cases of priests convicted of pedophilia and others under investigation.
In a press conference, the heads of the GLBT demanded that Cardinal Nicolas de Jesus Lopez Rodriguez respect Brewster?s human and diplomatic rights, while rebuking his silence in the violations of 12 underage girls allegedly promoted by the deacon Rigoberto Gonz?lez Padia in the catholic orphanage Francisco Javier in San Rafael del Yuma in 2003, the country?s works ever pedophilia case.
The GLTC leaders also criticized the Catholic Church?s silence over the alleged sexual assaults by the Polish priest at the mountain town of Juncalito (central), and other confirmed and suspected sexual crimes by other prelates.
The GLBT, interviewed by CDN, announced a rally at 2m Sunday, to mark Gay Pride Day at La Avenida del Puerto (El Malecon) in Santo Domingo.
Source: DT

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Incredible how a child molester in a dress has so much power. Or at least he thinks he does.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Incredible how a child molester in a dress has so much power. Or at least he thinks he does.

seems like the gays also have a lot of power. they have enough of a muscle to twist the media into telling us that if we don't accept or support the gay movement then we are the ones who are weird, pathetic losers who have no real grip on norms of the society. So now it so happens if I don't agree with the gay lifestyle, I am the freak, not them.
please, get a life.
AZB

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
seems like the gays also have a lot of power. they have enough of a muscle to twist the media into telling us that if we don't accept or support the gay movement then we are the ones who are weird, pathetic losers who have no real grip on norms of the society. So now it so happens if I don't agree with the gay lifestyle, I am the freak, not them.
please, get a life.
AZB

The commonality between Islam and Catholicism.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I think muslims and catholics together can kick atheist asses anytime. LOL.
AZB

I cannot disagree on the current numbers game. There are far more deluded people who believe in imaginary beings in the heavens than those who do not. And we don't have a church/mosque with get-togethers to plan for holy wars.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I cannot disagree on the current numbers game. There are far more deluded people who believe in imaginary beings in the heavens than those who do not. And we don't have a church/mosque with get-togethers to plan for holy wars.

atheism is a religion. You people preach the same way, have your books, temple like lodges and extremists like any other religion.
AZB

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
As much as I wanted to "like" some of the above posts, I have to control myself because we can't discuss religion here in the regular forums.

Let's keep it to the OP - how the GLBT community is reacting to the proposed ambassador. Anything else will be deleted.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
atheism is a religion. You people preach the same way, have your books, temple like lodges and extremists like any other religion.
AZB

I am unable to respond in this forum. We cannot use the R word here.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
please, get a life.
AZB

Oh dont get me started on the gays... I'll end up banned!

I have no problem with two dudes doing whatever the hell they want behind closed doors, but why the hell do so many of them have to be these little flamboyant anormales?!?!?! Youre a man, be a fricken man!

I know I know, they cant control it, wah wah wah, they were born like that, wah wah wah. Ok, so ??? Why do I and/or my family have to see these anormales acting like complete freaks in the streets??? and then the PC a$$holes who make it so were the aholes for being disgusted by men acting like flamboyant girls. The U.S. has gone to $hit with all the political correctness BS!

Im sorry but being gay is just like all the other genetic disorders of the species. Non transmittable but still a genetic disorder. I mean, come on, its a disorder that makes sure that you have no offspring..

Mar 2, 2008

I have no problem with two dudes doing whatever the hell they want behind closed doors, but why the hell do so many of them have to be these little flamboyant anormales?!?!?! Youre a man, be a fricken man!

I know I know, they cant control it, wah wah wah, they were born like that, wah wah wah. Ok, so ??? Why do I and/or my family have to see these anormales acting like complete freaks in the streets??? and then the PC a$$holes who make it so were the aholes for being disgusted by men acting like flamboyant girls. The U.S. has gone to $hit with all the political correctness BS!

Im sorry but being gay is just like all the other genetic disorders of the species. Non transmittable but still a genetic disorder. I mean, come on, its a disorder that makes sure that you have no offspring..

Many in the scientific community believe there is a link between homophobia and latent homosexuality. It's a form of self loathing that manifests itself by projecting their self hatred on homosexuals as a group. Lots of good solid research on the subject.

It's funny how some posters seem to fit that profile.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals: Scientific American

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
My problem is with those who criticize the Cardinal for wearing $1500 USD Italian shoes.

Last year I bought footwear in Paris albeit for less money: $400*.

*Paris con Duarte in a paca store; tenis for $400 DOP :laugh:

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
I totally agree on the hypocrisy of some in the Catholic church to bash gays. I honestly don't care if a man wants to sleep with another man. not of my damn business. If a girl wants to be with another one, fine... even better if theyre hot and let me in the action too.
On a more serious tone I am a graduate of Colegio Don Bosco in santo domingo, a bastion of Catholicism in the D.R.
and guess what?? they were at least 2 open gay priest giving comunion when I was attending classes there. It was pretty obvious!!!.... one of the porters used to try to touch the little kindergarden boys when we watched movies.... we (the students used to confront him about it)...and guess what????
The then director of the school.... Padre Alonso (Dean of the Universidad Catolica de Santo Domingo) knew about it and never did a damn thing about it.
There are a lot of homosexuals who are more of a man than many of the closeted Homosexuals that pretend to be straight.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Many in the scientific community believe there is a link between homophobia and latent homosexuality. It's a form of self loathing that manifests itself by projecting their self hatred on homosexuals as a group. Lots of good solid research on the subject.

It's funny how some posters seem to fit that profile.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals: Scientific American

Typical response.

I hate no one, even the flamboyant ones. Disgusted, yes. Hatred, no. How does stating a fact make you a latent homosexual?

Is homosexuality not a genetic disorder? Its not a choice. Youre born that way. Youre born a certain way that if every person in the world was born with that disorder, humanity would die.

Everyone wants to say gays are normal, and they are. But they were born with a disorder that doesnt allow them to live a life where the normal order of life can be achieved. Not attracted to the opposite sex? No making babies. No procreation = end of humanity.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

PC is over rated. I was down the Malecon yesterday to witness the rainbow gay parade, and yes there was a lot of freak shows I?d rather my daughter didn?t have to witness. Men with the arse cut out of thier pants dancing around on the floats, alot of sexuality being displayed. To me it shows that a large amount of gay display is all about sex, you don?t see me driving down the malecon with a puppet on my cock infront of the general puiblic at 5pm to celebrate that I am straight, I see no reason sexual recognition is required to be gay when we only here ?we just want to be accepted as normal?. Act normal and maybe people will treat you normal, act like a prick and people will judge accordingly.
Gay is great, but I really dont care to know, nor does anyone else other than them, so it seems. Most distate towards gays is brought on themselves, or by a certain population of their Rainbow Tribe.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Typical response.

I hate no one, even the flamboyant ones. Disgusted, yes. Hatred, no. How does stating a fact make you a latent homosexual?

Is homosexuality not a genetic disorder? Its not a choice. Youre born that way. Youre born a certain way that if every person in the world was born with that disorder, humanity would die.

Everyone wants to say gays are normal, and they are. But they were born with a disorder that doesnt allow them to live a life where the normal order of life can be achieved. Not attracted to the opposite sex? No making babies. No procreation = end of humanity.

Wait until you hear what CHIP has to say about genetics and being gay. He will not accept that.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
True story.

I used to work for a Controller who is gay. She was the "macho type". Nice lady. Her "wife" was pregnant (artificially) when I first started the position. 2 years later, the couple decided to have a sibling for the first child. The Controller chose to conceive next. It was funny how the Controller could not walk in heels when we first met her. She was trying to hide her sexuality. She finally fessed up. Imagine her pregnant and trying to walk. Little by little, her feminine side glowed. Unreal. :)
All this for the love of each other. Very cute!!!!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I have no issues with queers, that is what they like to call themselves in my city.. Yesterday a million people showed up in my city for the gay pride parade, great have good time.. Where it all gets annoying is the fact its not enough to accept someones gay, but now a days if you dont "like they are gay" you are considered a hater.. From the femanazis to the gaynazis its all out of control.. Most infuriating is the LIBERAL MEDIA promoting these groups as if its all the way things should be..

Status
Not open for further replies.