American Student Looking for Roommate to Share Beautiful Apt in Santo Domingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arliss

Jul 1, 2013
I am working on my masters in the DR and looking for a roommate (preferably female) to share my apartment. My current roommate is moving back to the U.S. on July 28th 2013, and I will be staying until Dec. 2014.

My apartment is in Bella Vista (a great neighborhood in the center of the city). I am within walking distance to many amenities and also have easy access to public transportation. My 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment is on the 4th floor of a building with 24hr security, a gate and I have one parking spot that I am not using. The place is furnished (besides the 2nd bedroom), with a great balcony that allows for a lovely breeze. The landlady is a friend of mine, and I have a contract and receipts for every payment made.

The price in total is RD15000, so you would be responsible for RD7500 plus half the electricity, internet and phone. I am an extremely clean nonsmoker. I do drink and like to go out, but my home is a quiet and chill environment. I study a lot for school and am currently seeking employment.

I am looking for a responsible and respectful roommate to share my great apartment for the next 1.5 years. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 9, 2004
you actually need a classified to post this, but being your new, I will let it go

Given the price for the location, you can call it a DR1 public service announcement. That is extremely inexpensive for the location. Someone is goint to get a bargain.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

papillionsprincess

Aug 26, 2008
Go to valued.com and post this, there a many American students that view that site and would probably love to live there. Also if you don't find anyone go to UNIBE and post it

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Okay, I'll help share her but can we have some pics first?

Am I out of line here, over the top...I'm willing to make a commitment for a couple of hours. You people need to work on the quality and content of ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.