Possibly the Most Unique Position Ever Posted on DR1

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
:classic:

I am actively recruiting a special person for a paid adventure of a lifetime that may be witnessed by people all over the planet...and I am not overstating the case.

Some DR1ers were part of a special Focus Group and know of what I mean.

Here are the specific requirements:
  • Male
  • 55+ y.o.
  • Can ride a motorcycle
  • Thoroughly fluent in both Spanish and English
  • NOT Dominican
  • Healthy enough to ride and engage in fairly strenuous physical activities for over 40 consecutive days (with a few days off)
  • Has a compelling personal story of accomplishment or courage
  • Has a pleasing demeanor and sense of humor
  • Embraces a challenge
  • Comfortable in front of a camera
  • Can spend 40+ days away from their "real life"

If this describes you or someone you know, drop a note to me at rcooper (at) MotoCaribe.com.

I will go into greater detail in private.

Pass this around!

Reactions: El Calvito

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

I am actively recruiting a special person for a paid adventure of a lifetime that may be witnessed by people all over the planet...and I am not overstating the case.

• Male
  • 55+ y.o.
  • Can ride a motorcycle
  • NOT Dominican
  • Healthy enough to ride and engage in fairly strenuous physical activities for over 40 consecutive days (with a few days off)
  • Embraces a challenge

If this describes you or someone you know, drop a note to me at rcooper (at) MotoCaribe.com.

Pass this around!

Damn, I need to wait 8 more years. oh well.....................

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007

• Male
  • 55+ y.o.
  • Can ride a motorcycle
  • NOT Dominican
  • Embraces a challenge

Pass this around!

Let me just say I wish I was 55...

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
why does the position require a "geriatric" 55 +... A good looking young buck like myself would surely bring a much better ROI.. :bunny:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
why does the position require a "geriatric" 55 +... A good looking young buck like myself would surely bring a much better ROI.. :bunny:
The reason will be obvious at some point. ;)

Note that 55 is the MINIMUM age...

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
I fit all the catergories but damn I am 20 years short of 55 I can act like 55 though sounds like fun and very interesting!

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Clarification "Thoroughly fluent in both Spanish and English" Do you mean Spanish or The Language spoken by Dominicans?

• Male
  • 55+ y.o.
  • Can ride a motorcycle
  • NOT Dominican
  • Embraces a challenge

Pass this around!

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Clarification "Thoroughly fluent in both Spanish and English" Do you mean Spanish or The Language spoken by Dominicans?
As long as all Spanish speakers recognize the spoken word, we're not too concerned what flavor of Spanish...

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I will go for free if CCCCCCCCCCC goes.... just not for 40 days. Never felt compelled to ride for more than a weekend with another man in the woods.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It is difficult when no one knows what the job/adventure is, what is an adventure to one may be a stroll in the park to another. The requirements define anything from a Sahara disability scooter safari to a geriatric marathon gangbang in leathers, or an OAP expats BigBrother scenario.

Is there no telling of what this is? I mean after all, those who speak of things that seem too good to be true ..................

I have confidence it will be a DR1 success, and probably an overall success, but I know of few successful well accomplished souls who apply for the unknown at first instance, being the online ad.

Do tell Rob, I'm interigued as are many!

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
It is difficult when no one knows what the job/adventure is, what is an adventure to one may be a stroll in the park to another. The requirements define anything from a Sahara disability scooter safari to a geriatric marathon gangbang in leathers, or an OAP expats BigBrother scenario.

Is there no telling of what this is? I mean after all, those who speak of things that seem too good to be true ..................

I have confidence it will be a DR1 success, and probably an overall success, but I know of few successful well accomplished souls who apply for the unknown at first instance, being the online ad.

Do tell Rob, I'm interigued as are many!
All in good time, dog.

The kind of person we're looking for wouldn't ask many pre-qualification question. They'd yell "Oh HELL yeah, that's me!"

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I'd volunteer Mr. AE for the job, he'd be perfect - except he's Dominican. Does it help that he doesn't look like one?? :rolleyes: