Nearest Airport to Nagua?

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
I heard there is a airport (international) Near Nagua. But for the life of me I cannot find it. Any idea?

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Thank you. I remember hearing this airport before. I am tired of flying into SDQ,STI, POP. My wife is from Nagua and I am Rick. :classic: I just checked 6-7 major U.S. cities and there are no flights to this airport.

Last edited:

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
I checked New York and did not see any flights. Checked on Tripadvisor. From DFW area. Just checked flights from JFK and they fly like 2 times a week. Cannot do it. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Yup, they (JetBlue) fly on Wednesday and Saturday. That's it. But if you can coordinate that it is definitely sweet.

Otherwise, it's back to POP or SDQ. Have your taxi bring a "relief cooler" (beer, wine, soda pop, rum, snacks) to make the drive easier. Wisdom from an experienced traveler....

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
LOL. They always pick me up with a case of red wine (Gato Negro from Chile) and we are pretty darn happy when we get to the hotel. For some helpful advice. POP to Nagua is a old a crappy road. Slower. But SDQ to Nagua it is the new freeway more expensive due to toll booths but much quicker. Anyway thanks for your help guys.