Can you recommend a good place/doctor who does botox and other rejuvenating injection

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Im getting old and sun is doing its thing. I am going to SD next week and id like to visit some dermatology clinic and get injections of Botox and fillers. Can you recommend a reliable doc? Thanks

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Yes !! He is in Miami.
Botox here is often pre diluted with saline and there is no FDA overseeing some of the foreign brands. Regulation and training in the U.S on who can and should use the product is sketchy at best, so you can imagine who is introducing what into your body here.
I have heard woman in Santiago getting Botox at the nail salon.

Jan 17, 2009
Since you're in the area, Jessica, you may wan to try the dermatologist from Santiago that comes to do Botox and other fillers to Andari Spa (Millenium) in Cabarete. I heard she does good work; haven't tried it yet because the fillers she used n Europe and are not FDA approved. Botox wouldn't be a problem,

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Looking for the same in Puerto Plata. Anybody can tell me where to start ? Dermatologist ? Plastic surgeon ? Cosmetician ?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know dra balbuena in POP (dermatologist) does botox but i have not used her or seen her work.
here are her details from an older thread:

Puerto Plata Dra. Arelis Balbuena 809-261-3789 from 2 pm until 6:30 pm

she is opposite the street from metro.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
Its called vampire something, they do that in santo domingo too. But its a revitalisation of skin. Botox has different action.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
ok here is the report:
I went to Laser Luxe in SD to get my injections, so they do Dysport, real Botox is not being administered in DR at all. I had Botox before (in Ukraine) and now i can compare to Dysport i can say i liked Botox better even though they say it is same sh!t it is not. Botox acts faster and more precise. Price is the same 500$. Well i like the result anyway, no wrinkles which is good and goal is achieved.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
500 US dollars????????
You can have open heart surgery here for 500 US dollars!
You will die, but you can have it!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Im not too keen on the freaky forehead look- nicole kidman went a bit too far at one time, I think shes cut back on the botox a bit recently

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
nicole-kidmans-joker-face.jpg

I think this was the picture that made her decide to cut back

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i prefer to have a little pull, nip and tuck when the time comes. always hated temporary solutions.

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
hey its not every 3 months, more like 6-9 months :)
my eyebrows are still moving up and down so it didnt make me look not normal. I did 3 zones so 500$ is about right :p I paid the same in Ukraine a years ago.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in london you can get botox starting at 99 pounds. 150 dollars or so. 500 is plain insane, if you ask me. and yes, i did get that it was some other stuff, same short term result thou. at times i feel tempted. my forehead is as wrinkled like heff's ball sack. but i like to be able to make faces. where would i be if i could not pull you-disgust-me expression? and i have a friend in london who is addicted to the stuff. her face looks like a big, smooth shiny boil, ready to pop open. one day i'll have a go at her with a pin. you'll be able to hear the explosion four blocks away...