ATV trip Cofresi-Maimon-Vuelta Larga-Imbert-Damajagua-San Marcos-Costambar-Cofresi

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Using this GPS tracking app on my phone makes navigating the campo easy!

<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='420' height='400' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0' src='http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/Maps/EmbeddedMap.aspx?tripId=2322012&w=420&h=400'>This site does not support embedded trip maps. View the trip <a href='http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/2322012'>here</a> instead.</iframe>

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Damajagua Falls was certainly the highlight, along with some fast smooth trails just north of Vuelta Larga.

2nuslyg.jpg

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011

Are you the same guy i met a couple of times at Richard's motorcycle shop in Sosua? Are you Canadian, driving a cool Yamaha 700 Raptor, living in Puerto Plata, exporting lobster or something like that?

If it's you, i met you and your father at the motorcycle shop.

Frank

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Nice pics. What is and where was this one.

Damajagua Falls near Imbert, about 20 mintues from Puerto Plata on the way to Santiago (main highway). It was my first time there, even though I have been in the DR 10 years. I highly recommend it, but you need to be in decent shape to make it up all the mountain and slide/jump down the falls.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Are you the same guy i met a couple of times at Richard's motorcycle shop in Sosua? Are you Canadian, driving a cool Yamaha 700 Raptor, living in Puerto Plata, exporting lobster or something like that?

If it's you, i met you and your father at the motorcycle shop.

Frank

No, I have never been at that shop and I'm not Canadian. But I do have the Yamaha Raptor 700. Maybe you have me confused with my buddy Carlos from Sosua, who was with me on this trip, who is Canadian, but he has a KTM 525.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Any info on where I can rent an atv preferably a Yamaha yfz450??? Beggers cant be choosers but would enjoy riding the same machine I ride here in the states. I will be in Santo Domingo in next week or so but am willing to travel to ride.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Any info on where I can rent an atv preferably a Yamaha yfz450??? Beggers cant be choosers but would enjoy riding the same machine I ride here in the states. I will be in Santo Domingo in next week or so but am willing to travel to ride.

I think it may be hard to rent an ATV outside a 'guided tour.' But Santo Domingo might be different than up here on the North coast.