spanish guy arrested in POP for having sex with minors

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I have said it before, and i will say it again: Certain criminals should have been executed in public.

No no no, i am not interested in listening to any Cumba-yah mylord speeches of how much the life of these soulless critters are worth.

In this case, the public place should be at the airport when a bunch of sex tourists get off the plane.

Gross! I hope they deal with pedophiles here better than in Canada!
What kind of Parents do this???!!!! I don't care how poor you are that is Fuc@$d!!

I am also very happy whoever mentioned the ignore button to certain members so now I can read Dr1 without hearing a broken record being played!

Last edited:

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
That was one mighty oak of an erection that crumbled like powder....(polvo).
Stories and pictures like these will be very effective.....Talk about a dear in the headlights.
And then maybe the young girls will go back to being young girls.
Live in hope,
I guess.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
That was one mighty oak of an erection that crumbled like powder....(polvo).
Stories and pictures like these will be very effective.....Talk about a dear in the headlights.
And then maybe the young girls will go back to being young girls.
Live in hope,
I guess.

And young boys be young boys, in this case it were boys...

I'm still not sure who I think are worse, the pervert or the parents...

mustang88

Jun 19, 2010
i did not know that there were any mines in sosua....................but seriously, there are few things worse than the robbing of innocence of children....lets hope that the criminals get what they deserve

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Sticking ones head in the sand is not a good way of addressing serious issues.

I didn't notice anybody on this thread that was sticking their head in the sand.
Maybe you could go and pound sand. No offense.
I don't even know what that means,
but it sounded appropriate.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
here is the story:
Sorprenden espa?ol con dos menores de edad en hotel de Puerto Plata - Hoy Digital

the last sentence shows who the real criminals are here:
Reyes del Pino, eleg?a familias de escasos recursos econ?micos ofreci?ndoles dinero, viajes y art?culos de valor a los padres de las v?ctimas para que estos le otorgaran sus hijos.

parents should be arrested as well. damn.

these parents took the money, then set up the spaniard so they can fleece him for more. trust me, those cops did not serendipitously break the hotel door down.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
We all know the Spaniard will get his, then some. I am willing to bet this isn't the first time the parents pimped out the two boys. That's the worst part of it all parents pimping out their children. Will the authorities charge the parents! I doubt it, because this screams set up. Unless someone at the hotel dimed the perv out!. Sad so sad.

Dec 26, 2011
The job of a parent is to protect their children from harm. These parents were not simply negligent. They actively pursued the abuse of their offspring. I can think of nothing more vile.

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
these parents took the money, then set up the spaniard so they can fleece him for more. trust me, those cops did not serendipitously break the hotel door down.
For such a suspicious mind I claim I have - That did not even me occur to me. live and learn.

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
For such a suspicious mind I claim I have - That did not even me occur to me. live and learn.
Di?vi?ous secretive and calculating: not straightforward, sincere, or honest about intentions or motives, unfair or underhanded: not adhering to the right or usual course, procedures, or standards........ will I find this here more then not?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

a buddy of mine hooked up with a girl once. she told him she had the urge to do some blow. she took him to the barrio, and called a guy over. she discussed the matter, and he was back with the goods in 5 minutes. as soon as the guy handed it off, a cop was right there to do the arrest. the justice system took him to school. he lost his house in Torre Alta, his brand new Mitsubishi Montero, and several plots of land, because he was deported. he now lives in South Africa. the moral of the story is that you should never trust anyone here if there is a chance they can set you up and fleece you. i know more than one woman here who has let her underage daughters go off with older men, then called the police to say the kid was abducted.

that is why i have a suspicious mind in any matters involving folks here.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
di?vi?ous secretive and calculating: Not straightforward, sincere, or honest about intentions or motives, unfair or underhanded: Not adhering to the right or usual course, procedures, or standards........ Will i find this here more then not?

most assuredly....

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Di?vi?ous secretive and calculating: not straightforward, sincere, or honest about intentions or motives, unfair or underhanded: not adhering to the right or usual course, procedures, or standards........ will I find this here more then not?

More like......De-vi-ous.
:devious:
;)