There's a storm a brewin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Bishop

Apr 4, 2012
...and it isn't Chantal! POP will be fine as good ol' Isabel de Torres always protects us...More importantly, the question is, will today be the day justice is finally served?

We all know what the topic is here, so I thought it would be rude not to start a new thread, just to blow some cobwebs off the old one..

Nicole Reyes (Nicola Melhuish, whatever you wish to call her) is due back in court in POP this morning..hopefully for sentencing, if her mother doesn't try and stall once more!

Ironically today is the 1 year anniversary of poor Jorge's demise, so lets hope justice is done and the deceased's family can finally put this to rest...

One would have thought that family members would have flown out to be with the defendant, but I guess that's just not the Welsh way, as they also seem to have alienated and "used" the majority of "friends" they had in Costambar...

So, fingers crossed...lets see how the day spans out....

PS - Probably going to get some sarky comment from dv8 straight of the bat

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
...and it isn't Chantal! POP will be fine as good ol' Isabel de Torres always protects us...More importantly, the question is, will today be the day justice is finally served?

We all know what the topic is here, so I thought it would be rude not to start a new thread, just to blow some cobwebs off the old one..

Nicole Reyes (Nicola Melhuish, whatever you wish to call her) is due back in court in POP this morning..hopefully for sentencing, if her mother doesn't try and stall once more!

Ironically today is the 1 year anniversary of poor Jorge's demise, so lets hope justice is done and the deceased's family can finally put this to rest...

One would have thought that family members would have flown out to be with the defendant, but I guess that's just not the Welsh way, as they also seem to have alienated and "used" the majority of "friends" they had in Costambar...

So, fingers crossed...lets see how the day spans out....

PS - Probably going to get some sarky comment from dv8 straight of the bat

well, if dv8 goes metric on you, i would say you provoked it.

Yes lets hope justice is done and they will look her up, and throw the key away for another 15years or so.

Maybe we will get boring updates for 15years as well- Genuine updates on new and facinating discoveries revealing her as an pure angel not capable of touching anyone.........

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
LOL Rattus............... I won't live that long to see that happen, she might have her family fooled, but I don't know 1 person over here that believes her.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
looks like i already did.
i see lots of scorned women here. what happened, babies? jorge did not want to leave this ugly, ugly wife of his and drill you for good? don't worry, you still has a chance to land yourself an episode of snapped.

pathetic.

gosh, it must have hurt to be so unimportant that a man would not leave his wife for you, eh? and you were, what, third, fourth, maybe fifth in the line, judging by all those comments from other disappointed lovers?

LOL

Mar 30, 2006
DV8 you seem to be a real nasty piece of work! If you don't know any thing about the facts or dont care, then why bother to waste your time and energy being nasty! Jorge wasn't perfect like any of us however he was a good guy!

Ashley Bishop

Apr 4, 2012
Not yet taino808...could be a couple of reasons...cant figure out how to divvy all the money up, or rice n beans still not ready

Ashley Bishop

Apr 4, 2012
Must be a busy day in the Justice Court of Puerto Plata! Friends of defendant still sat outside waiting...and no news as of yet...poor judges must be starving!

Ashley Bishop

Apr 4, 2012
Must be a busy day in the Justice Court of Puerto Plata! Friends of defendant still sat outside waiting...and no news as of yet...poor judges must be starving!

Case was adjourned until 1430, which has obviously now passed....so just a little while longer and a little more patience required!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
do you have any idea how long it takes to play six games of dominoes?

I am the "capicua" "chuchaso" king.

A 300 point game with just the above as the "premios" will finish in less than hour with me playing.

Yep, I said it. hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.