classified ads

1judith

Feb 9, 2008
Hi
I am looking for a farmland for lease. Can anyone tell me where can I find classified ads in the Santiago, Santo Domingo, Samana area?
Thanks in advance

1judith

Feb 9, 2008
Hi
I'm not familier with this site. I think I had a private message, but I didn't know how to read it.
Can you please explain it to me.
And also, who sent that message could you please send it again.
Thanks in advance
Judith

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hi
I am looking for a farmland for lease. Can anyone tell me where can I find classified ads in the Santiago, Santo Domingo, Samana area?
Thanks in advance

Perhaps IF you told us what you are looking for other the "farmland" you might get more leads.

Do you want to: grow rice, corn, hay, flowers, coffee, lemons.... ???. Or: beef cows, dairy cows, pigs, chickens, goats.... ???

How MUCH land? Does it need a water source such as a spring, creek, river? Good bottom land or is rocky hills ok? Clear cut, field, forest, jungle, dry lot, pasture, orchard or ???

"farmland for lease." ????

1judith

Feb 9, 2008
Hi
Well it didn't take 5 years to answer or come on again like someone suggested. I'm sorry that I didn't write details about the land I am looking for. I wasn't sure if that is appropiate in here or not, because this is a forum not an advertising site. But I take your advise and here are the details.
I am looking to lease for long term a land or farm for a dairy and beef cattle operation. I already has one set up in the Jamao area, but I have to relocate.
I need a minimum of 400-500 tareas. Preferably flat or just rolling hills where I could use machinery to plant food for the cattle. I know that in this island is hard to find land which is not partially mountanious, so if only half of the land is flat, that would work for me. The best would be for me if it's a farm which already has a house for the employees, milking parlor for the cows. (Dominican style) I have to have all year around water supply. The land has to be close to a paved highway, which will indicate that selling milk will be not a problem. I am living in Sosua, but willing to relocate to any part of the island. I would appriciate any help I can get.
Thank you
Judith

1judith

Feb 9, 2008
It usually goes by the size of the land. But I am willing to pay anywhere between 20,000-40,000 pesos per month.
Depending on: if it's just a land or it is a farm with house, barn etc.
Thanks
Judith