City Lights Reopening In Sosua

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
[h=5]From today's Sosua News:

Tonight, the completely renovated bar / nightclub City Lights re-opens. The bar / nightclub is passed into other hands and the new owners have spared no effort to give the bar a modern appearance. The bar is located on the left side of establishment. In the far back is a stage constructed where artists will perform. The furniture has been completely remodeled and looks really nice.[/h] [h=5]City Lights[/h]
[h=5]City Lights[/h] [h=5]About the drink prices, we also have good news. The small Presidente beers at 80 pesos and the large beers at 100 pesos. The nightclub in the back of the establishment will only be open during peak season and special events. The intention is that a nationally known music band will perform frequently.
The bar / nightclub City Lights (formerly Seacrets) is located in the main street Pedro Clisante # 61.[/h]

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Do I see a VIP room in the back? I don't think they're getting ready for a stampede of Families & Baby Boomer couples.

I've never seen more then a dozen people in this place at one time. But good luck to the new owners.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
will it be a gay bar lol- city lights always makes me think of Liza Minnelli

[video=youtube;WPfZKFbpcmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPfZKFbpcmQ[/video]

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Do I see a VIP room in the back? I don't think they're getting ready for a stampede of Families & Baby Boomer couples.

I've never seen more then a dozen people in this place at one time. But good luck to the new owners.

naaah...that is not a VIP room; that is where they will hold the embroidery club events, and church conventions.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Looks like you could fit another 100 prostitutes in this bar. That makes 1100 (11 from the pop area) in town...wow!!

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
One day I walked by Seacrets and this chica ran out the bar and tried to pick my pockets. I just pushed her away. That night there were only three people in the bar. The pick pocket, the security guard and the bartender.
That bar is just not in a good location and more people (chicas) need to hang out in the bar.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
what about two pickpocketing whores? or, more than two?

Not complicated!!!!! lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cZh105_r2Qk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Nothing worse than pick pocketing whore!!!!!!

they even tried it on me- of course I never carry any money when Im out, so they had a good rummage round in my trousers much to my partners amusement

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you pick a chica from the 1000 on PC, take her for a quick drink at city lights, negotiate and off to the whore-tel..

simple.......

May 29, 2006
what about two pickpocketing whores? or, more than two?

I heard a story about two girls following a guy into the bathroom(not on PC) and brazenly grabbing his wallet while he was using the urinal. They just ran out of the bar and were never caught.

I don't carry my wallet to bars and keep my cash in several pockets. You see guys flast a thick wad of $RD1,000 pesos notes or $100 bills in a bar and you hear later how they got pick-pocketed. How'd that happen? If you do bring a wallet, bring a cheap one, pack it with some paper and keep it in your back pocket as a decoy.

Whenever you are approached by two girls at once(especially on the street), they are almost certainly trying to pick-pocket you. One is focusing on distracting you while the other is trying to lift your wallet.

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Whenever you are approached by two girls at once(especially on the street), they are almost certainly trying to pick-pocket you. One is focusing on distracting you while the other is trying to lift your wallet.

This has happened to me in BC. Unfortunately, they were damn ugly, fea, yuck!!!!!