Did the earth just tremble? 6.48pm

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I always feel little eart shocks that later seem not to be true, but now I really felt it tremble, anyone else?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there are earth shakes here every single day. most too small to feel. papers report anything stronger and i have not seen any recent reports...

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Sorry for the question on your post....I am a newbie that wants to post but do not know how. I read all the time and moved to Sosua in October 2012 and I want to post a question how do I do that and still no earth moving in Sosua The silence and lack of movement here on the main street of Sosua is almost deafening! I want to post a thread to find a friend of my sister that moved to the DR some time ago, he is an attorney from Michigan USA and she has lost track of him. Please let me know how to post a question THANK YOU ALL I LOVE DR1 and have learned soooo much before and after our move

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Sorry for the question on your post....I am a newbie that wants to post but do not know how. I read all the time and moved to Sosua in October 2012 and I want to post a question how do I do that and still no earth moving in Sosua The silence and lack of movement here on the main street of Sosua is almost deafening! I want to post a thread to find a friend of my sister that moved to the DR some time ago, he is an attorney from Michigan USA and she has lost track of him. Please let me know how to post a question THANK YOU ALL I LOVE DR1 and have learned soooo much before and after our move

Go to the top of the page, go to Forums, go to Living, click on New Post. Give us all the details of the missing person - where, what, when, why, who....you'll get lots of replies.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Usgs

The only time the earth shakes in Santo Domingo is when a politician tells the truth.:p

The attached US Geological Survey (USGS) website will provide you with information when you have cause to question if the earth shaking is natural or political.

Earthquakes

Regards,

PJT

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Everyone will know when it's an earthquake.The ground you walk on moves like waves
on the sea.Tremors(shakes)happens just about everyday.