Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Did the earth just tremble? 6.48pm

I always feel little eart shocks that later seem not to be true, but now I really felt it tremble, anyone else?

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post
    I always feel little eart shocks that later seem not to be true, but now I really felt it tremble, anyone else?
    Nothing felt were I am in the Sosua area by me.

Where are you?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Santo Domingo

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I am in Sosua and did not feel anything

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

there are earth shakes here every single day. most too small to feel. papers report anything stronger and i have not seen any recent reports...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the question on your post....I am a newbie that wants to post but do not know how. I read all the time and moved to Sosua in October 2012 and I want to post a question how do I do that and still no earth moving in Sosua The silence and lack of movement here on the main street of Sosua is almost deafening! I want to post a thread to find a friend of my sister that moved to the DR some time ago, he is an attorney from Michigan USA and she has lost track of him. Please let me know how to post a question THANK YOU ALL I LOVE DR1 and have learned soooo much before and after our move

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Criss Colon just fell in his bathroom...
    He was too far from the paper and Boom!

8. Likes Mauricio, Celt202 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PICHARDO View Post
    Criss Colon just fell in his bathroom...
    He was too far from the paper and Boom!
    Once I was in IKEA and...never mind, ask Criss...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmnorr View Post
    Sorry for the question on your post....I am a newbie that wants to post but do not know how. I read all the time and moved to Sosua in October 2012 and I want to post a question how do I do that and still no earth moving in Sosua The silence and lack of movement here on the main street of Sosua is almost deafening! I want to post a thread to find a friend of my sister that moved to the DR some time ago, he is an attorney from Michigan USA and she has lost track of him. Please let me know how to post a question THANK YOU ALL I LOVE DR1 and have learned soooo much before and after our move
    Go to the top of the page, go to Forums, go to Living, click on New Post. Give us all the details of the missing person - where, what, when, why, who....you'll get lots of replies.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Usgs

The only time the earth shakes in Santo Domingo is when a politician tells the truth.

The attached US Geological Survey (USGS) website will provide you with information when you have cause to question if the earth shaking is natural or political.

Earthquakes

Regards,

PJT

12. Likes frank12 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast