fresh food report as of july 1st

el tibby

Aug 21, 2006
this place is expensive!! (casa 21) i like ocean village much better....there have been lots of changes within the last yr.... some for the better n some worse....i reco a lil italian place called MOVIDA in sosua... the owner is an italian chef, ( in italy now, wait til he returns) has a ponytail n rides a ducati moto..... but this guy can cook !! very cheap n is worth a try... better than all italian food resturants in sosua !! hositeria has raised the prices n has changed alot, used to be number 1 but has fallen lately...bolonga is always good but the prices are ridiculous, ur payin for all that nice construction they did, its a nice place but you cant go there as often unless u got money to burn.... could do alot better food n prices in town.... across the street is D,COLORES which is a good choice as well !!

for all you taco lovers, GORDITOS in cabarette is still number one... i miss the tacos from three amigos (closed down) and i would NOT ever eat in buritto hut again... ate there twice and got very sick !! owner just dont care, no back-up generator so food goes bad quick n cook just salts the **** of it to kill the taste but untill the owner sobbers up, stay away !!

as far as pizza goes, NEW PIZZA on the side of D'LATIN is the best place hands down.... cheapest,freshest,best tasting.... everone else is second n bolonga's is last !! good luck !!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
this place is expensive!! (casa 21) i like ocean village much better....there have been lots of changes within the last yr.... some for the better n some worse....i reco a lil italian place called MOVIDA in sosua... the owner is an italian chef, ( in italy now, wait til he returns) has a ponytail n rides a ducati moto..... but this guy can cook !! very cheap n is worth a try... better than all italian food resturants in sosua !! hositeria has raised the prices n has changed alot, used to be number 1 but has fallen lately...bolonga is always good but the prices are ridiculous, ur payin for all that nice construction they did, its a nice place but you cant go there as often unless u got money to burn.... could do alot better food n prices in town.... across the street is D,COLORES which is a good choice as well !!

for all you taco lovers, GORDITOS in cabarette is still number one... i miss the tacos from three amigos (closed down) and i would NOT ever eat in buritto hut again... ate there twice and got very sick !! owner just dont care, no back-up generator so food goes bad quick n cook just salts the **** of it to kill the taste but untill the owner sobbers up, stay away !!

as far as pizza goes, NEW PIZZA on the side of D'LATIN is the best place hands down.... cheapest,freshest,best tasting.... everone else is second n bolonga's is last !! good luck !!

you got very sick in the same place twice?

el tibby

Aug 21, 2006
you got very sick in the same place twice?

yeah !! i thought it was something else i ate so i gave them the benifit of doubt, only because they were so good leading up to the new owner... but after the second time, it was all i ate... so it was kinda obvious to cut them out of my choices.....

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
I actually like the pizza at Bailey's the most, expensive though...I find the pizza at New Pizza to be edible.