Mail Delivery??

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
it is becoming neccesary to start updating my address with the various institutions I deal with in the USA, I have looked over my rental lease and quite frankly it does not have a detailed address, such as street name zip code etc,etc. Am I not to expect any first class mail delivery now that I live here?

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
Like what do you do when you run out of checks from your american bank and need an address for them to send you another check book????

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Like what do you do when you run out of checks from your american bank and need an address for them to send you another check book????

Set up an account with EPS, bank ships to a Miami address, then it gets forwarded to The EPS office in your town. Even easier to have them muled by someone coming down on vacation.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
it is becoming neccesary to start updating my address with the various institutions I deal with in the USA, I have looked over my rental lease and quite frankly it does not have a detailed address, such as street name zip code etc,etc. Am I not to expect any first class mail delivery now that I live here?

I use EPS, but, yes, they have mail delivery. Can't you ask a neighbor, or go to the post office and ask the clerk?

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
I use EPS, but, yes, they have mail delivery. Can't you ask a neighbor, or go to the post office and ask the clerk?

Ask a Neighbor??? I can barely order a presidente in spanish!!! kidding of course, but not far off the mark....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would not send "Checks", or ANYTHING you really want to arrive at your house, via the Postal service.
There are MANY forwarders in the USA to bring your mail/packages to the DR.
Find the one that best suits your needs, then sign up.
"EPS", Express Parcel Service, has been around for decades.
Many of us use their services.
Some prefer the less expensive companies, I prefer the BEST company!
I have used them for over 15 years, never lost a letter, or a package!
"If it ain't broke,.............................................."
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC