Claro TV Channels.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I am not home so maybe someone can confirm this for me?
I was looking through the claro.com.do just now. And I was wondering what ever happened to some of the American TV channels I needed? I haven?t check out the TV in a long time so I didn?t noticed. But it seems like now there?s new lists I haven?t seen before. I only sign up for this so I can watch Giants/Yankees Playoff games but what ever happened to all the US channels I used to find under Superior/Avanzado section?

From looking at this I am better off getting more internet speed so I can stream from US directly. Someone please get me up to date when was the change?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Which channels are you looking for? I did notice that the library of movies on demand has become very small. Some American channels now are only available in Spanish and no way to switch to English (tbs for example). But I'm not missing channels. But the few times I watch I almost only watch AXN. I need Claro TV else they drop my Internet speed (part of multiplan), else I would have get rid of it long time ago.

Let me know what channels and I will check if they are available.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Claro TV SUCKS!
They drop the good channels, stop the English language selection, and never update the Channel Guide.
You can't tell what you are watching, or from where.
In SD, they go dead several times a day.
But, "It IS, What It IS"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Since I think i'll be home early(hopefully) today, I am going to sit down with cold one and see which channels they have changed since I signed up and see if it's worth or not. If they don't have NBC and CBS like they used to. I am going to get cheapest plan for my son and get faster internet, and maybe get a NFL Season Pass.

tcast305

Jul 17, 2009
I'm currently in SD and have Tricom telecable, plan max HD, moviecity HD, and HBO HD. I'm very happy with the selection of channels. Most channels Tricom broadcasts both audio channels (English and Spanish), just have to change it in the menu. You also have the option of listening in English and have the Spanish subtitles on as well.

I also have the DVR HD box, which works well, lets you record 2 shows at once, and hold up to 1 hour of buffer automatically on the channel you're viewing. Another nice feature is if you record a show/movie it will record both audio channels and subtitles data, so you can watch it in English and if someone else wants to watch in Spanish the can as well.

The non HD ABC NBC CBS are from NY, and the HD ABC NBC CBS are out of Miami, FL which is great for me since I'm from there. Unfortunately FOX is only available in the Latin America version, FOX HD also broadcasts NAT GEO HD as well.

I've also found that they keep adding HD channels which is always a good thing. Last time I counted there were 60+ HD channels that I have.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks.