Massage Parlors In Sosua Closed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
SOS?A, Rep?blica Dominicana.- Unos 16 centros de masajes que operaban en este municipio, fueron clausurados este jueves por funcionarios del ministerio de Turismo.

Seg?n nuestro corresponsal Junior Henriquez, la clausura de los llamados centros de masajes, fue dispuesta por las autoridades tras comprobar que estos no cuentan con la licencia del ministerio de Salud P?blica, ni el aval del Departamento de Empresas y Servicios del Ministerio de Turismo.

El informe agrega que entre los negocios cerrados por las autoridades se encuentran algunos que operaban disfrazados de centros de diversi?n.

Clausuran 16 centros de masajes en Sos?a | Noticias SIN

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
No big deal. Same thing happened to Peter @ Passions when it was located outside of the Blue Dolphin. He was back in business in a few days.

Half these places should be open in a week. The other half shut down for good hopefully. Especially the ones across from Family Laundry.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
What harm did those massage places do. F.... idiots!

They were operating without licenses.

With licenses the public is assured that all employees are properly trained, correct number of fire extinguishers, and all exits marked.

It's all fun and games till somebody loses an appendage.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Bottom line is these small jack shacks are being harassed because they most likely can't
afford to pay off the
Crooks who are running Sosua.. These are the type of places that should be left alone and maybe continue the effort to keep the streets clean from hookers chasing down customers.. And maybe try to keep the girls in these massage
Parlors off the streets and keep them inside.
So close down the poor people trying to make enough money to survive and sit back and watch as the Big Clubs and
Big Massage Parlors that pay off the Sosua crooks can reap the benefits of more business in
This Corrupt Dirty little town of Sosua..

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

With licenses the public is assured that all employees are properly trained, correct number of fire extinguishers, and all exits marked.

Wow I didn't know somebody could loose an appendage from a massage, thought they only loose some body fluid. What kind of masajes have you had?

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
These are the type of places that should be left alone and maybe continue the effort to keep the streets clean from hookers chasing down customers..

During the day the massage chicas bug the hell out of me. They are constant. While i have never had a puta bother me during the day. What is needed is for all chicas working the massage tables to pass an ugly test.

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
Following the other headlines like "Sex workers get a new life with government loans" should give a clue.

Tax money goes to the Ho Bank, the Ho Bank loans to the masseuses to open up again, the masseuses then pay rent to the friends of the legislators that gave your money to the Ho Bank. From your pocket to the pockets of the 'friends'. The only purpose of any regulation ever.

el tibby

Aug 21, 2006
During the day the massage chicas bug the hell out of me. They are constant. While i have never had a puta bother me during the day. What is needed is for all chicas working the massage tables to pass an ugly test.

im glad they shut em down... ther such a pain in the ass to say "no" to... and now its clear cut.. you want a massage you go to kika or sunni or M and M, (three best massage places in sosua)these three places followd the rules n are finally gonna get an increase in bizz.... you want anything else you go to passions... and most of those other places were just a cover for hatian hookers... just get out in the club and work like everyone else....your right jimbo, ther r too many ugly hookers runnin around sosua... you get rid of them i bet you crime goes down !!!

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
im glad they shut em down... ther such a pain in the ass to say "no" to... and now its clear cut.. you want a massage you go to kika or sunni or M and M, (three best massage places in sosua)these three places followd the rules n are finally gonna get an increase in bizz.... you want anything else you go to passions... and most of those other places were just a cover for hatian hookers... just get out in the club and work like everyone else....your right jimbo, ther r too many ugly hookers runnin around sosua... you get rid of them i bet you crime goes down !!!

Yes maybe ugly to you, but does that mean they shouldn't be allowed to work because of their physical appearance?
Apparently someone pays them for their services or they wouldn't be in business. I do agree that
These places are a big pain in the A.. to most people, but the thing that really bugs me is that this type of
Enforcement just means more pimping business for people who can afford the payoffs.. Places like bars run by the
Vice mayor and Passions.
And for people like ken let me make it clear that I am far from a Sosua basher, but I can not
Take a place like Sosuas effort to clean up serious
When the biggest hooker bar is owned by the vice
Mayor..

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003

hahaha thats funny, you must be joking. trained? extinguishers??? exits marked??? smoke much? ;)

Licensed only means you paid your fees to the goverment. thats it.

"public is assured" hahahahahahha

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yes maybe ugly to you, but does that mean they shouldn't be allowed to work because of their physical appearance?
Apparently someone pays them for their services or they wouldn't be in business. I do agree that
These places are a big pain in the A.. to most people, but the thing that really bugs me is that this type of
Enforcement just means more pimping business for people who can afford the payoffs.. Places like bars run by the
Vice mayor and Passions.
And for people like ken let me make it clear that I am far from a Sosua basher, but I can not
Take a place like Sosuas effort to clean up serious
When the biggest hooker bar is owned by the vice
Mayor..

this is the first i have heard that personal looks are an indicator of character

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
hahaha thats funny, you must be joking. trained? extinguishers??? exits marked??? smoke much? ;)

Licensed only means you paid your fees to the goverment. thats it.

"public is assured" hahahahahahha

Yes, I was being facetious. The community Fire Extinguisher is located at Rockys. (sorry, more humor there)

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
For those unaware on what has been going on with Tourismo for the past 3 weeks, I will get you up to speed.

Each year Tourismo comes into your establishment to sell you an operating license, at the same time they do a health and safety inspection...and then they write you up for changes needed....such as a cleaner kitchen. Last year they never came around, so we had no licenses to buy. About 3 weeks ago they came in to all establishments in Sosua and Cabarete, not sure about others towns, did their inspections and on their list was that we needed an up to date Tourismo license. When you skip a year you need to start the whole process over again. Pictures of your place, menu, staff blood tests, business license and it goes on and on....and oh yes....money!

All of this stuff takes time and needs to be submitted by yourself or a representative in Santo Domingo. This week Tourismo came back and gave everybody who didn't have a license a five day to comply order or they would be shut down. Every bar/restaurant owner that I know in Sosua and Cabarete has received the letter. We can all be shut down by next Tuesday in theory.

Tourismo are nothing but thieves and do nothing to help bring tourist to the area, they only pretend to.

So that is where we all stand.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I just wish they would shut the massage parlours and whorehouses down for good. We don't need that type of tourism here.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004

I agree but Suni was one that was closed as well. I do hope she is open by the time I get back.

Bob K

Status
Not open for further replies.