Anti Gay Marriage March

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Dengue fever, malaria, leptospirosis, hepatitis. Now people have to worry about a crowd of insecure angry jerks.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Haiti's problems are not external. Haiti's problem is Haitians.

Dec 26, 2011
yes, you would think that in Haiti in particular, there would be better thinks that a pastor migh motivate his flock to do...

When people have a strong and clearly-defined sense of self they have no desire or interest in attacking those perceived as marginals. On the other hand, when they feel nothing's in their control they look for opportunities to exercise some "power" over their fellowmen.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Haiti's problems are not external. Haiti's problem is Haitians.

well this is particularly evangelical pretestanism.. which is NOT Haitian but brrought in by missionaries groups..lots and lots and lots of them.. who have kept Haiti going for years. The Catholics did not do this. This is Evangelical, set up a tent and call yourself a pastor sorta .. get some funding from the US... The problem with Haiti is that is it poor, and uneducated.. and willing to follow the one who is educated and wears a suit and tie.. i.e. the biggest crook.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Maybe they don't like people that spread AIDS as a lifestyle choice?

They have enough problems as it is...

Another man with an inferiority complex ,with a dose of low self esteem mixed in and feelings of low masculinity. Try some testosterone therapy amigo

Dec 26, 2011
well this is particularly evangelical pretestanism.. which is NOT Haitian but brrought in by missionaries groups..lots and lots and lots of them.. who have kept Haiti going for years. The Catholics did not do this. This is Evangelical, set up a tent and call yourself a pastor sorta .. get some funding from the US... The problem with Haiti is that is it poor, and uneducated.. and willing to follow the one who is educated and wears a suit and tie.. i.e. the biggest crook.

Exactly. They did it in Africa. Now they're interloping in Haiti.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Sorry, HAITIANS did this.

You seem to be saying that Haitians are unable to say "no" to some homophobic priests, or are unable to ignore their influences.

Again I say: It's not the evangelical/turboChristians who are protesting, it's Haitians.

They are NOT guiltless.

Dec 26, 2011
Sorry, HAITIANS did this.

You seem to be saying that Haitians are unable to say "no" to some homophobic priests, or are unable to ignore their influences.

Again I say: It's not the evangelical/turboChristians who are protesting, it's Haitians.

They are NOT guiltless.

Not guiltless. But very impressionable.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Not guiltless. But very impressionable.
Unable to resist the temptations of religious hucksters?

Seriously?

That's my point. It's THEIR problem.

If they cannot resist such hucksters, why do you expect them to be able to organize and govern themselves in an effective manner?

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Mirror, meet Paul (and he's a little upset about his boyfriend in Pap).

Great come back Thatonedouche, your feelings of inadequacies are obvious as is your education level. Google "Axiron" treatment, you and your redneck buddies will get along better.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Sorry, I didn't get the memo that anti-fag Haitians had invaded Uganda.

At some point you might want to stay on-topic...I know that can be difficult.
Your homophobia and reckless use of slurs is showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.