Blood type?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
What legal documents are likely to have my blood type on them?
How long would a test take to clarify my blood type and where will I get this done quickest in SD?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
What legal documents are likely to have my blood type on them?
How long would a test take to clarify my blood type and where will I get this done quickest in SD?

I have it on my Dominican drivers license, they did it there on the spot!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
The test takes only seconds. The put a drop of blood on a reactive paper and that's it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they are on both a cedula and a license. i am not sure the one on the cedula comes as a result of a test or it's somewhere in your paperwork. i think they ask about blood type during medical interview. i knew my type since i donated blood in poland. then for a license they just asked me, no tests.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Given that he should have all this information at his finger tips right on his Dominican papers and Drivers license and he has stated before in another thread that his car was broken and needed transportation NOW... that now he shows that he has no papers or D.R. drivers lic. as a car owner and now has some problem that perplexes him and being in the Capital that is FILLED with public and private clinics and labs that could take care of this with a simple 2 or 3 block walk to figure it out and get it done. Such DRAMA for a person that likes to advise so many on how to do things.

Let him figure it out.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Given that he should have all this information at his finger tips right on his Dominican papers and Drivers license and he has stated before in another thread that his car was broken and needed transportation NOW... that now he shows that he has no papers or D.R. drivers lic. as a car owner and now has some problem that perplexes him and being in the Capital that is FILLED with public and private clinics and labs that could take care of this with a simple 2 or 3 block walk to figure it out and get it done. Such DRAMA for a person that likes to advise so many on how to do things.

Let him figure it out.

Well you know little about my situation and so why would you presume anything? Only a moron would do such a thing, wouldn't you say?

I mean if I was to tell you that this anger built up inside that you need to release on such an innocent thread was because some of us know that you no longer have your wife to beat up on any more and you find that difficult to deal with, you might say.............. What exactly?

Have I made my point?

So I think a little growing up, and leaving threads to do what they do might be an idea, because you have nothing to add, and so why try to put value on a post space you can't fill? Pointless, a little like most of what you contribute!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Well you know little about my situation and so why would you presume anything? Only a moron would do such a thing, wouldn't you say?

I mean if I was to tell you that this anger built up inside that you need to release on such an innocent thread was because some of us know that you no longer have your wife to beat up on any more and you find that difficult to deal with, you might say.............. What exactly?

Have I made my point?

So I think a little growing up, and leaving threads to do what they do might be an idea, because you have nothing to add, and so why try to put value on a post space you can't fill? Pointless, a little like most of what you contribute!

No I don't know about your situation nor did you share...... and I don't care. You asked a question without even saying what area you live in so let's all run around to do another emergency dance for you and wonder why since you post as an expert on everything....... but have not bothered to go thru the system that would have required you to know your own blood type.

I'm not angry at all. I'm just amazed and sharing my disbelief that someone can build up so much drama over something so easy and simple.

But it IS fun to watch you go off the deep end and RAGE.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Please highlight the drama....................

I had a request, I had to answer rather quickly, I can't get to my documents and so had to have someone bring them to me, the relevent ones, and so I asked before I had the wrong ones brought to me. Now please highlight the drama.................

I made one OP, simple as that, now go read it and tell me of the drama.

The drama is that you have created a drama around your own input, there was none before hand, and so put a sock in it, your pointless as usual?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I don't have to "highlight" anything. You've done that all by yourself...... again.

Edit: ??? so you don't drive your car with your Domincian Drivers License or have your required Cedula with you? Oh my?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
No I haven't! Stop making things up, now shut up and stop wincing. The o ly person you are entertaining is yourself.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Ringo, you seem to have issues with some of the advice I offer, or even some of the opinions I have. I suggest your best approach would be to enter into the threads that you feel I need to be corrected on, or my opinions questioned. Entering into an irrelevant thread just to disrupt it and speak trash is childish, and if others enjoy the drama then great, but I don't think there is much here, if you find so then you are indeed a very easily pleased person. I see you've clocked off as you usually do when you start throwing stones, same as R&B and the others that play that childish game. But please, I welcome your corrections, and arguments on my opinion, but do it in the right place, the actual thread that offends you, you're a grown man FFS, act it.

peep2

Bronze
Oct 24, 2004
The blood type is blank on my cedula. I have "B" skin though. More importantly, I'm now one post closer to 500!