Tattoo Recommendation in Punta Cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Can anyone recommend a sterile facility in Punta Cana. I have found a place in centro Punta Cana but am wondering if anybody has any info.?

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
My brother has used the one opposite PLAZA BAVARO on several occasions and was fine......altho evidently the guy whistles throughout so earphones may be worth taking

Dec 26, 2011

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
I just got one in B?varo from Enmanuel Arias. The kid's really good. It was my second, so I'm no expert, but I felt comfortable with him, the shop and his book of work. He has better artistic sense than the guy in the US that did my first one. He also did my gf's(her first) and it's awesome. He used a new needle for each of us.

Here he is on fb:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572169896137027&set=t.100000200028856&type=3&theater
Thank you for the recommendation. How much did you pay? Can you send a pic of your tattoo in a PM that is if it is not in a spot that I would not want to see. LOL.

Dec 26, 2011
Thank you for the recommendation. How much did you pay? Can you send a pic of your tattoo in a PM that is if it is not in a spot that I would not want to see. LOL.

It was just over 150$ for both. Mine was more because of its complexity and coloring.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
My brother has used the one opposite PLAZA BAVARO on several occasions and was fine......altho evidently the guy whistles throughout so earphones may be worth taking
Maybe Pollogringo and your brother used the same facility

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Go for it, but if you are looking at less than $80 per hour then you may not be leaving alone! And I don't mean with chicks! Save your cash and go get it at home where you know people. Here, you are offering money, they don't give a toss if they find you you have HepC in two years!

The guy some are mentioning in Cab is a great artist, speak to him!
But that's just me.

Done it, cost me a fortune in treatment!

Wait till you know the guys before you go for the piece, hang, hear, and make good of what will be forever.

Last edited:

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Go for it, but if you are looking at less than $80 per hour then you may not be leaving alone! And I don't mean with chicks! Save your cash and go get it at home where you know people. Here, you are offering money, they don't give a toss if they find you you have HepC in two years!

The guy some are mentioning in Cab is a great artist, speak to him!
But that's just me.

Done it, cost me a fortune in treatment!

Wait till you know the guys before you go for the piece, hang, hear, and make good of what will be forever.
I thought that if they used clean needles that the HepC risk was non existent? What do you mean by costing a fortune in treatment?

Dec 26, 2011
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...028856.-2207520000.1374577355.&type=3&theater

As you see, Enmanuel's no hack. His number is there, Rick.

It's good to urge caution, giva, but don't call into question a specific artist because you had a bad experience with another.

Safety guidelines:

1. New, straight-from-the-package needle and tube for each tattoo

2. Ink poured into independent disposable container for all work

3. Clean gloves for set up and the work

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...028856.-2207520000.1374577355.&type=3&theater

As you see, Enmanuel's no hack. His number is there, Rick.

It's good to urge caution, giva, but don't call into question a specific artist because you had a bad experience with another.

Safety guidelines:

1. New, straight-from-the-package needle and tube for each tattoo

2. Ink poured into independent disposable container for all work

3. Clean gloves for set up and the work
Yea I am worried about the ink being used on multiple people. If I have to I will bring my own ink and needles. I will be on the phone with him today for what I need to bring from the states to guarantee being sterile.

Status
Not open for further replies.