Passions closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i never seen people make people work for free in dr that dont make any sense. they couldnt find any willing females to work there?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I've read it and I am not quite sure I am getting the right end of the stick. The girls were arrested for trafficing themselves? I thought this place was pretty much top to toe with Natives anyway.
Maybe this brain fart will pass!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
First cmp now passions, this is getting interesting. I wish Peter all the best, he is a great guy and no chica was held against her will.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
would these be the non-dominican owned knocking shops that are being closed - im not an expert

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
...and would all the dominican owned ones be still open

I don't believe there are any others that compare to Passions and CMP as far as size and volume. But many if not all of the massage parlors were closed recently and I suspect most of them are Dominican owned.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
First cmp now passions, this is getting interesting. I wish Peter all the best, he is a great guy and no chica was held against her will.

CMP was open the next day, and the noise pollution(music and fights) continued for the residents across the street.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
If the mayor really wants to get prostitution off the streets, this is just the sort of place that should be encouraged, not closed, as it all goes on behind closed doors. I doubt that any chica was forced to work there against her will, so there must be more to this than meets the eye - probably comes down to failure to pay enough, I would guess.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
If the mayor really wants to get prostitution off the streets, this is just the sort of place that should be encouraged, not closed, as it all goes on behind closed doors. .

Those things are better.. Its safer for client and working girl.. other people also do not have to see things.. and working girls wont go to other parts to town to look for customers and you can even get rid of the street pimps..

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I must be a missionary, as I have "rescued" several woman from Passions. Both locations Sosua and Santiago.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
No, the judge "asked for" 12 months preventive custody.
In effect, the judge is putting the case off the agenda, awaiting instructions.
Typical negotiable procedure here. It's young. There will be all kinds of reports and conjecture.
Local media sources are absolute conjecture, bought and paid for. Saw that first hand.
Best to disregard that, as well as the street talk, such as, my best buddy's concho's sister worked there,
and all that. This is political posturing for the umpteenth time.
Where it goes is not so predictable.
And that is my prediction, wrong as it may be.
It's chisme at it's finest....

Status
Not open for further replies.