Call Centers, no residency required

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
Good evening all.

I have a friend here, living in Santo Domingo who is looking for work in a call center. She doesn't have residency yet, but will begin the process as soon as she finds a job. Catch-22, she can't get a proper job without residency, and residency is difficult without a job.

Anyone know of call centers who will hire an (overqualified) American without residency?

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
Good evening all.

I have a friend here, living in Santo Domingo who is looking for work in a call center. She doesn't have residency yet, but will begin the process as soon as she finds a job. Catch-22, she can't get a proper job without residency, and residency is difficult without a job.

Anyone know of call centers who will hire an (overqualified) American without residency?
I sent you a PM with a name email address and Ph to your inbox for a company that was just trying to recruit me ....

devdev

May 14, 2011
craig~ would u b so kind as to pm me the info as well...I am in the exact same bout as this woman as well
I sent you a PM with a name email address and Ph to your inbox for a company that was just trying to recruit me ....

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
You don't need a job to get residency... just take 500 pesos set up a dominican bank account and you have all the income verification you need for residency. Just renewed mine under new rules and its either proof of income OR a dominican bank acct

Good evening all.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
sylindr, that is not true nor is it fair to post incorrect information on here. you RENEWED a residency, which is much different than applying for new residency.