Apart/Hotel recommendation

Diametric

Mar 20, 2012
Hiya,

If I were to leave a little earlier that my 10/1 trip can anyone recommend a good apart/hotel? My requirements are: In the POP/Sosua/Cabarete area, public transportation (or easy access to colmado/groceries...etc.), I need to easily get to the AI on 10/1...wifi...laundry...some kind of efficiency so I can cook at least breakfast and lunch. I'd probably need this place for a month from about 9/1 - 10/1. Security would be nice, but I'm not paranoid.

Not a definite, just kicking around some ideas. The house is scheduled to close on 8/22...not sure I'm trying to spend the remainder of my time with the in-laws.

Thanks!

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Sunny Island Appartments in Puerto Plata on Manolo T. Justo. In front of Supermercado Jos? Luis, pharmacies, colmados, restaurant... All in a walking distance and plenty of motocontchos and taxis and guaguas around.

Cable, internet, eletricity all included in the rent. Noisy because of trafic but safe and affordable.

May 29, 2006
Colibri gets nothing but good reviews here. It's a bit of a walk to central Sosua, but that could be a good thing.