Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Apart/Hotel recommendation

Hiya,

If I were to leave a little earlier that my 10/1 trip can anyone recommend a good apart/hotel? My requirements are: In the POP/Sosua/Cabarete area, public transportation (or easy access to colmado/groceries...etc.), I need to easily get to the AI on 10/1...wifi...laundry...some kind of efficiency so I can cook at least breakfast and lunch. I'd probably need this place for a month from about 9/1 - 10/1. Security would be nice, but I'm not paranoid.

Not a definite, just kicking around some ideas. The house is scheduled to close on 8/22...not sure I'm trying to spend the remainder of my time with the in-laws.

Thanks!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunny Island Appartments in Puerto Plata on Manolo T. Justo. In front of Supermercado Josť Luis, pharmacies, colmados, restaurant... All in a walking distance and plenty of motocontchos and taxis and guaguas around.

Cable, internet, eletricity all included in the rent. Noisy because of trafic but safe and affordable.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect. I'll look into it, thank you!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I have stayed in Hotel Colibri in Sosua before. They have apt for long time rent on the back, with your own entrance.

And the hotel has a big swimmingpool

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Colibri gets nothing but good reviews here. It's a bit of a walk to central Sosua, but that could be a good thing.