Selling used laptops in DR? Is it too much hassle?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Is it worth selling used laptops in the DR or will it be too much of a hassle? These would be older laptops for $150-$175 and a 7-day warranty for them to thoroughly check it.

I've heard from several friends that selling a used laptop to a Dominican is a pain in the butt. Is this true?

From what I've heard, the problems begin after they buy and take it home... apparently they'll come back for basically anything. All these laptops are in good condition and work well, but they're used, so they'll have their nicks, maybe a battery not charging at 100%. The customer will know this beforehand, plus they'll have a week to check.

But my concern is what will happen after the week.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
If anything just sell them in a computershop in a barrio , they usualy buy , cant garantee you good money.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Is it worth selling used laptops in the DR or will it be too much of a hassle? These would be older laptops for $150-$175 and a 7-day warranty for them to thoroughly check it.

I've heard from several friends that selling a used laptop to a Dominican is a pain in the butt. Is this true?

From what I've heard, the problems begin after they buy and take it home... apparently they'll come back for basically anything. All these laptops are in good condition and work well, but they're used, so they'll have their nicks, maybe a battery not charging at 100%. The customer will know this beforehand, plus they'll have a week to check.

But my concern is what will happen after the week.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

they will drop in from the top of a 7 story building, and sweep the fragments and particles into a plastic bag. they will return the remnants to you, and demand a refund..

just kidding, but i guess you get the picture..sell food.