fine dining in santiago?

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Looking for other choices than pez dorado (last 3 times we went out was here), anyone have any cool suggestions?

neural

Dec 12, 2012
Check out Satay, they have good website, and there is a great Italian place (cannot remember name) on the street behind
Holelpa Gran Alimatre

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Check out Satay, they have good website, and there is a great Italian place (cannot remember name) on the street behind
Holelpa Gran Alimatre

Do you have their website? All I can find is a facebook and I haven't used that for years.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If you like seafood, then "Marisco Centro" is for you!
When you enter, there is a room to your right with all kinds of raw seafood.
Just pick out what you want, tell them how you want it cooked, and go upstairs and it will be served to you.
You CAN order off the menu, but I prefer my option much better!
Cris

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Does ZOL still exist?
It was about two blocks from Luis home.

ZOL is long gone

Noah is the "in spot" now, very high end and chic...used to be TeTe Club..on Calle del Sol, opposite side but close to Pez Dorado.

On the same side as Pez Dorado, but a couple of blocks before the park there is a Brazilian Rodizio named Picana...nice decor and vibe, and the meat's not bad at all.

The "Old School" fine dining locals, and some of the younger crowd swear by Pedro's in Los Jardines...very upscale and great food.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Is Noah same as Noah in Punta Cana? If that's the case, amazing restaurant and very good prices.

edit ; just looked online and it's same restaurant. Very good, can't wait to go back next time I go there!

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
off topic, I tryed "Miltre" today (In Santo Domingo)

Amazing, probably one of the best restaurant I went too here so far. A little bit pricy tho, but really worth it!

cndeh

Jul 23, 2012
I like Don Pedros in Los Jardines and the Italian place behind the Hotel Gran Almirante.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
The fish place cccc recomended is very good and someone said Faibo also a great place and try the chees cake at the little place next to Faibo's . not fine dining but if you want a fantastick burger cooked rair go to the BBQ place behind the hotel gran Almirante .

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
So we went to pez dorado and it was another "meh" night.. Man to think this is some people's idea of 5 star is kinda crazy. Thanks for the suggestions guys, maybe I should have heeded your advice tonight!