No' Nesting' in Santiago

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
I need to take this woman out somewhere tonight otherwise I know the " you don't appreciate me ( take me for granted) speech /pout is coming - anybody got any suggestions for upscale location, reasonable mixed drink prices , shake your booty standing at the bar place until you hit the dance floor later here in Santiago?

be nice if they served decent munchies too (don't want many drinks on an empty stomach here!!)

(budget $150.00) Thanks........

Last edited:
May 12, 2005
Well you can hit Ahi-Bar for some drinks and food. The picadera mixta is very good as well as much of their other food. Then right across the street is Ahi-Dance where you can shake your booties. Or you can go to Terra Mall, grab a bite to eat there and then head upstairs to SoHo Rooftop.

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
Well you can hit Ahi-Bar for some drinks and food. The picadera mixta is very good as well as much of their other food. Then right across the street is Ahi-Dance where you can shake your booties. Or you can go to Terra Mall, grab a bite to eat there and then head upstairs to SoHo Rooftop.

what's a good time to get started at the 'Ahi - Bar" when the crowds are there? p

craigP

Dec 4, 2012
SoHo Rooftop!! looks nice! hadn't heard of that one before- thanks for the nod.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Ahi-Bar mixed drinks are absolutely the worst I've ever tried, anywhere - better to have picadera and a bottle of anything, and you can take the bottle across the street to the dance club later on. Good disco/bar locations are Level, Soho, Moma, Dubai, - they'll be dead empty until 11-11:30.

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
If I were you I would take her to Bella Terra, you can get there a bit earlier, and have some food in one of the restaurants. You're going to have the option to eat anything from fast food to a more "fancier" meal like Tony Roma's, though with your budget I doubt you can afford that today. Also, you can hit one of the many cafes or mini bars in the main hallway of the mall. More importantly you'll have the option to choose from two of the best clubs in Santiago; Level (4th floor) and Soho (rooftop). You can do all this in one building, no need to waste gas or spend money in a taxi.

Good luck!