Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Carol Morgan or other schools

When I searched, there was a post that said Carol Morgan could be $20,000USD plus several thousand more for the "extras".
    Is it really that expensive?? Their website does not show what the tuition is.
    And if yes, what other schools are in the area that are more reasonably priced?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Contact DR1 member Golo100. He has a connection with CMS.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks - I noticed that Golo100 had no activity for over a year, so I tried the "send email" link on the profile.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MJSantoDomingo View Post
    When I searched, there was a post that said Carol Morgan could be $20,000USD plus several thousand more for the "extras".
    Is it really that expensive?? Their website does not show what the tuition is.
    And if yes, what other schools are in the area that are more reasonably priced?
    Their website does give the price of tuition, and inscription for all grades. Perhaps you should look again.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    Their website does give the price of tuition, and inscription for all grades. Perhaps you should look again.
    and, what is the price they give?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want a good connection. I know Ernst he owns the Burito shop in Bella Vista CA Burrito Shop
    Av. Dr. Defillo #4 entre Av. Betancourt y Av. Sarasota (casi esq. Av. Sarasota)
    Bella Vista, Santo Domingo
    809-532-9222 .
    His handle here is "Aspire" on the forum here and he is the Director at Carol Morgan. If he doesn't answer PM I would visit or call his resto info above.
    btw. That apartment I used to live and recommended you is above 3 blocks from this good Burito shop as well Carol Morgan.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Carol Morgan is the best and highest priced school in the DR. Its like a boat. If you have to ask the price you cannot afford it.
    There are plenty
    of others in S. D. that teach in English and less money. Look here on archives. good luck

8. Likes MJSantoDomingo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    I am on the Carol Morgan School of Santo Domingo website. Where is it? I am still not finding it. Is it in one of the pdf files? Or, I must be going right past it, if it is in the normal menus.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo: Carol Morgan School

I could not find it on their web site either

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mountainannie View Post
    Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo: Carol Morgan School

I could not find it on their web site either
    Wow, those two 'one time fees' really add up:
    Finances: In the 2011-2012 school year, approximately 95% of the School's income derives from tuition. Annual tuition rates are as follows: PK: $5,551; kdg.: $7,035; grade 1: $8,933; grade 2: $9,119; grade 3: $9,177; grades 4-5: $9,981; grade 6: $10,495; grades 7-8: $10,989; grades 9-10: $12,032; grade 11: $12,051 and grade 12: $13,809. A one-time fee is charged as follows: PK: $4,400; kdg.- grade 5: $5,400; grades 6-8: $6,200; grades 9-12: $6,900. There is also a one-time fee per family of $3,740 for new families at CMS. All tuition and fees are payable in U.S. dollars or Dominican pesos. (All fees are quoted in U.S. dollars.)

Administrator
    DR1.com

12. Likes MJSantoDomingo, bob saunders liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast