Doggie Hotel or Pet Sitter in Punta Cana Area???

jekel35

Oct 31, 2012
I live in Santo Domingo but am going to be traveling to Punta Cana next week for a few days. Sad part is I'm staying at a resort that does not allow dogs. Can anyone recommend a plush Doggie Hotel or reputable person as a pet sitter for 3 days? Ideally would like to be able to visit my dog during the day and needs to be a place where she will be given attention and played with thru-out the day. Lastly she is an only child so no other play time with other dogs is allowed. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
VETEX
VETERINARIO
Direccion: Av. Estados Unidos, Res.Puesta del Sol, B?varo
Tel: 809 552 0670

They have a Doggie Hotel. Not sure if they can arrange to keep your dog busy all the time though...

Feb 7, 2007
There are several vets in Higuey that offer doggie care. Goes for 200 to 400 pesos per day depending on size and includes food. if you are interested, I can get you some phone #s.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I live in PC, but always take my dogs to Bayahibe. You could stop on the way. They always take great care of my 2 dogs and 2 cats. Give them a call at 809-833-0563

I was a dog walker and dog sitter in Canada for 8 years while I also worked at another job. Is this something that is needed in the North Coast??!! Just wondering? I would take the dogs into my house or cat sit by going to the owners house that were away for holidays.

I would give it a go in the North Coast if there is any interest, if not no big deal, i can do nothing, I just love animals :)