Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default two kittens looking for homes

ladies and gentlemen, let me interest you in leonel (white and ginger) and danilo (ginger):

short bio:
    the mother is a homeless cat we were feeding. when she was prego she decided our house was a safe place to have kittens. she was correct as the birth was a difficult one and she nearly died. she has used up half of her lives to pull through. she had three kittens, two boys and one girl, margarita, who unfortunately died.

leonel and danilo are lively, healthy boys. litter box trained. they eat cat food and any scraps you can generously offer. they resemble very much their human counterparts. lanilo is rather lazy and he used to love nothing more than taking a nap while having his ass licked by mama. replace mama with felix bautista and you have real leonel, amirite? danilo is a major pain in the culo because he wants to be everywhere all at once so all you see all day is this fiery orange ball pounce up and down.

we are in POP but i dare to put this in a living section because we will deliver the kittens within reasonable distance. maybe even unreasonable, if you live in SD and want both i can pack them up on one of miesposo's trips no problems.

take both and enjoy a complimentary bottle of ron!

kittens are dewormed but not vaccinated. they go well with other cats. they will go well with the dogs once they stopped being spooked by a bark.

2. Dislikes puertoplataprincess disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG cutest kittens ever!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i shall add that from the day of their birth they met nothing but love and affection. they are used to be tortured by hugs, squishes, squeezes and kisses. will do well with kids, i am sure since they are fine with being picked up, carried, patted and petted.
    can be adopted together or separately.

5. Dislikes puertoplataprincess disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Are they mousers? And will they live with dogs? If so, let me know when and where to meet you in the capital. The mice are taking over my house, the dogs are totally worthless to help, and if I poison the mice, the chickens will get into the poison.

7. Likes jilly777 liked this post
    Dislikes puertoplataprincess disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

they are 8 weeks old. they chase anything and everything. it's too early for me to tell what will become of them. their mother is a street cat, she is a great hunter, having survived living in the wild. to this day, despide full bowl she hunts lizards in the garden and consumes them on the spot.
    they need to learn how to live with dogs. they certainly know the sight, sound and smell since we have 2 large dogs outside but you will need to break them and the dogs.
    at this age they will do no harm to chickens. if they grow together this should not be an issue.
    agian, they are small kittens, it's up to their future owner to teach them what is there to learn

9. Dislikes puertoplataprincess disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

they are welcome here. The dogs have lived with cats before, so they will be fine. Though there is a new puppy, and he will have to learn about cat claws. He's pretty easy going, so I think he'll adjust well.

If you have no other takers, I would love to have them.

11. Likes Harleysrock, bronzeallspice liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

yay lucky kitties!!! Go get those mice!!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice! They've found a new home.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

In my experience, the kittens tell the dogs what to do in a very short time.

Initially, they hide - then they fight back and all goes smoothly.

At one point , we had only a puppy and a kitten - literally, they played together all day long - chasing, boxing, etc.

Mice??? Like a fish to water.....

Good luck - and make good on the rum promise

15. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, at the beginning the kittens will hide. maybe even cry a bit but they have each other so they should be fine. i must warn you that together they are unstoppable force and a major entertainment source. they will shy away from dogs but since your dogs are familiar with cats it will only be a question of time before they all love one another. but i'd say you should give a week or so, those things do not happen overnight.

kittens are fully litter box trained but you will have to show them where the box, simply put them inside. if you want them to be indoor-outdoor you still need them to be inside only for few weeks until they get used to the new place. when ready to go outside simply place litter box next to the door, the following day outside the door and few days later remove it altogether.

don't expect mouse hunting straight away. kittens are still amused with each other tails but i have little stuffed mice at home and they are being energetically located and killed they respond to their names: danilo and leonel and come when called.

i so hope this will be a good ending to the story. the mother has suffered so much and was only hours away from death. the kitties had to be hand fed and i was peed on every 2 hours i think they deserve a chance to have a good life. mama was correct coming to our house.

i was supposed to write more but unfortunately had to attend a great food bowl explosion. the boys are filled with lots of energy today

17. Dislikes puertoplataprincess disliked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast