Anything going on today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go out and find an unknown interesting person to talk with. Get drunk and enjoy the evening.

I have done this alot of times, found myself a decent streetgirl i find interesting, and just talk with her an entire evening.
No no no- i dont mean sex.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Hmm, I got chatting to a sane Spanish guy not so long ago. Ended up chatting away for a couple of hours until he quickly changed into this insane drunken exhibitionist in the center of santo domingo, bringing an unhealthy amount of attention as I made my escape before attention turned to dislike.

Choose your strangers carefully?:nervous:

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
As you don't say where you are or what sort of things you like doing, it's hard to say. If you are young, beautiful and sexy, I would say it would be fun to come over to my place for some rampant sex, but that may not be what you have in mind.;)

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
As you don't say where you are or what sort of things you like doing, it's hard to say. If you are young, beautiful and sexy, I would say it would be fun to come over to my place for some rampant sex, but that may not be what you have in mind.;)

Great idea. Gonna need a photo first. :)

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
As you don't say where you are or what sort of things you like doing, it's hard to say. If you are young, beautiful and sexy, I would say it would be fun to come over to my place for some rampant sex, ......

Some rampant sex..?.
Promises, promises..............:knockedou

Status
Not open for further replies.