Need a Part Time Job You Can Do in Your Jammies...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
...and when you want?

I'm recruiting someone who wants to earn some beer money from home. Or, heck, from the office on a boring day.

This is part-time work, maybe 2 hours a day or so, however much you want to do. Your call.

This jammie job is doing research for me personall, not part of a company, but "casual labor" paid via PayPal or CT Express. Stateside or DR or Folsom Prison, no concern where you are.

Not sales, not commission. $$$ for work done.

The ideal candidate:
  • Is a real pro sports fan (NFL, NBA, MLB, World Soccer)
  • Has solid internet research skills
  • Can dig deep searching for details
  • Has-or will get-screen/web page capture software
Salary + productivity bonus. If you're a sports fan, this isn't really "work" in the traditional sense.

Might have to come to Jarabacoa for a day for training. I'll pay CT fare and put you up for a night. Won't guarantee ribs for la cena, but the grub will be tolerable.

The super whiz-bang candidate, one step up and mo' money, has all ^^^that^^^ PLUS knowledge of Joomla administrative back-end functions...or is willing to learn.

Drop me a PM and let's chat.

For the right person, there could be much, much more, an actual real job that pays real f/t money...in your jammies. But first things first.

Please note: we do NOT want to see you in your jammies. If you come to Jarabacoa, don't even bring them. ;)