HOW DID you meet your other half ?

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
2wbuhvo.jpg
. Share if you care how you you met your other half in the the dr?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
wow DV8... you met him in your wedding dress, and he carried you off on his moto...

BelgianK

KJS73

Feb 25, 2011
I hear animation workers are quite the catch.

My other half, for now, served me several time at a restaurant/bar I used to frequent. We've been together 5 months. So far so good. Though the first couple months were rough cause I couldn't adjust to Dominican time.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
A girlfriend invited me to get away from freezing NYC, to a place I'd never heard of, and the next day a guy friend of hers came to the hotel with his cousin to say hello to her, while we lounged at the El Embajador pool. The guy friend was Mr. AE.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i came to DR on a mission to have my first ever brainless, all inclusive tropical holiday. i stayed in a hotel that belonged to miesposo's father. miesposo first saw me getting out of the pool in a bikini that was getting slightly transparent when wet. he invited my chichis to dinner.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
At the airport waiting for a flight we were both going on. He asked for my number and I gave him my friends number (wasn't 100% sure..). He called for 3 weeks everyday until finally I gave him my number. To this day if I give him a telephone number for someone or somewhere he will ask me jokingly (I think) if I am sure that it is the right number.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I meet a new "other half" every month. Each time is just as romantic as the last.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
my other half

2wbuhvo.jpg
. Share if you care how you you met your other half in the the dr?

I was in the campo with a dominican friend. I saw a beautiful woman sweeping on the front of her grandfathers house. We walked by and i said to my friend , thats the kind of woman I would like to meet here. He said really thats a friend of mine. We went back. I asked her to join us for a drink. She got cleaned up and joined us. That was 8 years ago. We have 2 beautiful children now . Every day I respect her more and more.

I always tell the stupid guys in Puerto Plata who always make the same mistakes. Go to the campo my son and find a woman not tainted by the bad things in tourist areas. .Also I think that the woman must be younger so as not to be set in 100% dominican ways , and be open to western values over time.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
was having sex with her best friend.....

Did she walk in in the middle of it and introduce herself???? Did you at least pull out? :)

Saw this big boobed indiecita at the park and I asked a friend about her. Showed up at her house (with my friend), didnt know she had a boyfriend. BF found out that i showed up at her house, dumped her and I pounced. lol

Regretting it to this day.;) But I love her. lol

No :)
I guess the first time I saw her she was doing a strip show with the lady i was f%*king. They were doing a show together for a pride event. It was lust at first sight.....10 years later we started dating as both of us were in other relationships on and off etc....
One of my girlfriends reminded me that when i saw my now wife preforming on stage this time not stripping but singing and playing bass at a dyke march, I said "I am going to Marry her one day." I don't really remember saying that but my ex sure does :)

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
no :)
i guess the first time i saw her she was doing a strip show with the lady i was f%*king. They were doing a show together for a pride event. It was lust at first sight.....10 years later we started dating as both of us were in other relationships on and off etc....
One of my girlfriends reminded me that when i saw my now wife preforming on stage this time not stripping but singing and playing bass at a dyke march, i said "i am going to marry her one day." i don't really remember saying that but my ex sure does :)

lmao!

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Newt Gingrich met his third wife when he was cheating on his first wife with his second wife. True story.