New Tattoo

Nice! Hurt under the arm near the arm pit! One of my least fav parts of been tatted. Where is she getting hers?

I got a DR type fag on my leg before I came in Canada covering up an infected crappy Canadian flag i got done when i was 17.

From my experience it hurts men way more than women. I love seeing biker guys tear up with a little tat!

I'm not psychic but i think tambo said that b/c The Country of RD is ****ed up?! :laugh:

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Wow you guys would tatoo another nations flag on your bodies? Rick the tatoo guy did a nice job.
A womans name and another country. Wow dude you are truly a half full kinda guy
good luck

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
Nice! Hurt under the arm near the arm pit! One of my least fav parts of been tatted. Where is she getting hers?

I got a DR type fag on my leg before I came in Canada covering up an infected crappy Canadian flag i got done when i was 17.

From my experience it hurts men way more than women. I love seeing biker guys tear up with a little tat!

I'm not psychic but i think tambo said that b/c The Country of RD is ****ed up?! :laugh:
She is getting hers in the same spot as mine. I will let her know to take 3-4 Advil. LOL. :D

Wow you guys would tatoo another nations flag on your bodies? Rick the tatoo guy did a nice job.
good luck
I am doing a ying yang tattoo with half the USA/Dominican Republic flag. She wants one of those also. By the way that tat is my first as for her.

You're so bad! She'll probably jump out of the chair.:D
She will. And give me a big hug. I love her very much.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
My wife already has her tattoo. She surprised me. She is so sweet. :laugh: [URL=http://s203.photobucket.com/user/DallasCowboys80/media/59520_191757994326217_490523429_n_zps4d7d5f21.jpg.html] [/URL]

good luck

I love the DR :) Have a Canadian Maple Leaf on my hand so i wouldn't get mixed up with other "unliked" Nations ;-)

I'm gonna even get a US Tat prob, against many people's "warnings".

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
something tells me those tattoos will end up just like this one:
vfcld4.jpg

the tattoo above says: ты моя жизнь (you are my life).

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
If you get one here I highly recommend Rasha in Cabarete he does amazing work.