115 Criminals added to the mix - Deported from the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
[video=youtube;NChS9blp-hA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NChS9blp-hA[/video]

Drug dealers and killers. This happens just about every month, if not every month.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Give them all a probationary period in the DR during which there whereabouts are monitored.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Luperon, I think they get off the plane and go on their merry way.

I think close to 2,000 have been deported from the US - 1700, 1800??? And we wonder why the crime stats are up.........

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Luperon, I think they get off the plane and go on their merry way.

I think close to 2,000 have been deported from the US - 1700, 1800??? And we wonder why the crime stats are up.........

Is that number for this year alone?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Give them all a probationary period in the DR during which there whereabouts are monitored.

by whom? i suggest the police as a greeting shoots each and every one of them in both knees so they do not go around thieving and killing. bullets are cheap.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
It's no wonder so many latinos go to the US, our "innocent" drug habit is destroying their countries.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Is that number for this year alone?

Yes, that is so far this year.

No, they get a criminal record here in the DR so it is hard for them to get work... I think.. so there merry way is usually drug dealing.. but that was probablly their merry way before ...

I don't think so Annie, we know someone who got arrested in NY on a drug charge, served his sentence, then was deported to SD. He just walked off the plane and continued with his life. The ridiculous thing, in his case, is that he was married many years to an American citizen, just never bothered to get his citizenship. Hasn't see wife or sons in a decade, a lot of bitterness there.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Yes thank God they do not use any drugs in any other country than the "Gringo" countries. I wonder how the RD would look like if they would start doing drugs here as well.

Lets pray that will not happen.

Without the US' insatiable demand the drug industry would be hardly noticed. As it is now it destroys millions of lives every year in the Americas.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yes thank God they do not use any drugs in any other country than the "Gringo" countries. I wonder how the RD would look like if they would start doing drugs here as well.

Lets pray that will not happen.

Don't kid yourself, plenty of Dominicans use drugs. Plenty of them selling them too.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
don't make this thread take a nasty turn. those low lives who are deported regularly from USA are often small fish drug boys. they will continue their trade in DR because that's easy money and they already know the drill. they could not care less about how drugs are destroying lives, to them drugs are a job.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
they will continue their trade in DR because that's easy money and they already know the drill. they could not care less about how drugs are destroying lives, to them drugs are a job.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bo7zkd0kRS4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.......................

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
don't make this thread take a nasty turn. those low lives who are deported regularly from USA are often small fish drug boys. they will continue their trade in DR because that's easy money and they already know the drill. they could not care less about how drugs are destroying lives, to them drugs are a job.

Is anyone saying differently????

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Jezuz AE, you have enjoyed way to little coffe today.

Try to re read my post again, and use the "sarcasm" function this time. :p

LOL, sorry, I heard the sarcasm in the first paragraph. Then I thought you were serious with the 2nd.

Off to grind some espresso beans........

Status
Not open for further replies.