Safely Amalgam Filling Removal

Sago

Aug 8, 2013
Hello,

I would like to ask if there is a dentist in Sosua / POP / Santiago who can safely remove amalgam fillings?

In many European countries and in the USA most of the dentists remove amalgam fillings under the following safety measurements:

https://dentalwellness4u.hostasaurus.com/freeservices/amalremov2.html

I don't know if Dominican dentist have this kind of equipment + knowledge for a safely amalgam filling removal.

Thanks.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Try this one....Dental Cibao Spa in Santiago....Robert "Moderator" used them extensively, however for reconstruction, you can make an inquiry with them, they seem to have the latest in modern technologies for dentistry....use the search feature to see all of Robert's pics as he took his journey of reconstruction.

Sago

Aug 8, 2013
Thanks for your reply.

I have contacted them end of June and one month later they replied that I should read their FAQ or visit them in person.
So unfortunately no help at all.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks for your reply, Robert.

Could you please tell me what the procedere was?

As I recall. They used a lot of fluid and suction.

They are an extremely modern clinic, the most modern in the DR.
I'm sure removing amalgam fillings is a routine procedure for them.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Cannot remember. Yes they have oxygen. They are more modern and advanced than most clinics you will find in the USA. Trust me, I have visited a lot of clinics :).

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert, Did you feel better after having the mercury fillings removed? Were you having autoimmune symptoms prior to removal? I have wondered what part my many mercury fillings play in my debilitating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Felt the same. I did it for cosmetic reasons.