Air condition guy around Sosua who has an IQ over 80 please.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I live in a rented condo. The TGM Split Unit did not work. I had their management call the "technicians" they usually hire... they declared the "card" (CPU) "burned" and came back with a generic one which did not even remotely fit. Then, they got another card from another unit and that got zapped only 6 hours later, but hey, it DID cool for almost 6 hours, that's considered a success already around here! They declared the unit "burns" cards and wailed in with a brand spanking new set (inside and outside units) of the same brand and same potency. While that one doesn't burn "cards" (yet) it doesn't cool anything either. They've been back now 6 times. I've seen them "take care" of the previous unit... hammer, over sized screwdriver, some lame muscle... not much brain thou... I've had the most questionable "privilege" to observe them install the new unit with the same type of tools and care, mess up the wall and yank those copper pipes and making "funny" comments, that while I'd hand it to most everybody that the new unit may just plain have been defective before they tossed so "gently" it off the truck... I think that most likely they killed it or just don't have the least clue of HOW to connect one... even thou, that's what they do day in, day out.

Whatever. I want me a TECHNICIAN, who is known to FIX not BREAK this things, who has installed these things so incredibly successfully they would actually really blow cold air (and not just in January at night).

Anyone know one around Sosua?

... J-D.

Oh, and let's not forget the fine print! Always read the fine print!

(anyone wishes to take offense at my "comments" here, I'll trade'ya that friggin AC unit WITH those "technicians" for some humor! So suck it up and go go toss garbage at the fan in an other thread or better yet, sponsor a kid to go to a real school!)

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Hi JD..long time. Call Fucho: 809 899-2047. He's fixed 2 for me. Splits like yours. Not much if any English, but no matter for you..
Mention me as a referral. He's based in Sosua. He and his bud Franklin can fix/install about anything.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hi J.D., nice to hear from you. We have used J.K. for many years and with lot's of units they have kept them running including new "cards" that were not original and a couple of non-needed functions did not work. BUT... the A.C. does. Also refrigerator and freezer repairs.

Jorge. 809-878-1981 cell. 809-856-8989 office.

Let us know who worked for you.

Good luck.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Thanks to all. Yes, I have migrated away from the Forum life. I think I had said too many times over what I could say. I play more guitar, enjoy the pools and try to clear away from Motoconchos. Melany is a total success, growing up at my home. I am called "Papa" and all is in the "green" until some "smarties" try to unload their tigueraje on me instead of doing their job.

Now, I just come and ask for favors every now and then! :D

... J-D.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Not a favor JD, it's a pleasure....anytime.
Ditto about the forum thing.
Too bad, it was a nice concept.
Congrats Papa, that must be gratifying.
Enjoy.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Mike Fitzgerald is the only man i've met in the whole DR who is a "Certified & Licensed" A/C repairman. He is from Baltimore.

He can work on any AC and is the got to man for many of the big condo units in Cabarete. He also works in Sosua quite a bit. And unlike many people, he backs up his work. He lives in Perla Marina.

Mike's number is: 809-601-0046

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Mike Fitzgerald is the only man i've met in the whole DR who is a "Certified & Licensed" A/C repairman. He is from Baltimore.

He can work on any AC and is the got to man for many of the big condo units in Cabarete. He also works in Sosua quite a bit. And unlike many people, he backs up his work. He lives in Perla Marina.

Mike's number is: 809-601-0046
I agree with Frank, Mike is the best choice. Quality guaranteed work at a fair price.