Deciphering a line of text

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
No hago mas que pensar en ti .

Does it mean, "I am only thinking of you" or "I dont just think of you" or "I cant stop thinking of you",

Or, "I dont think more about this"

It was written to me from a chica.. Thanks for the help..

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It means , she loves you only for your Pesos, please send more Papi pronto!:bunny:

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I got another texto from her just now, And she mentioned her current boyfriend, "Ricardo" and her baby who's name is "danari"
i think she is asking me if i want to love her? i barely know this girl.. Thanks for the help.. I like her but i might have accidently
Last night said "te quiero"..

Contango te hablo en serio, si dejo a ricardo tu me amara y a danari? Thanks for translation.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Contango, If I leave Ricardo will you love me and danari forever?

will you promise that you will be completly faithful? Will get me and my son and the one that I am carrying from Ricardo citizenship in whatever country that you come from? Will you buy us a big house? Will you make sure that I never have to work again?

Aye Papi,, and you hardly know her? but you MIGHT have said "te quiero" by accident? When, of course, Ricardo was out buying more Brugal? Cuidate.. hermano.

Now it is time to tell her about your wife and four children. Of course, you do not want to break her heart.

Someone else can do the Spanish correctly for you.

(times like this I am so very glad that I am not a man... so glad I am not a man.. so very very glad...)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm talking seriously, if i leave ricardo, will you love me and danari?

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Contango te hablo en serio, si dejo a ricardo tu me amara y a danari? Thanks for translation.

If I kick Ricardo out (or at least pretend to) and take you on as the main lover (or so you'll think), will you take care of me and Danari (as well as my other children I haven't told you about yet)?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I explained to her in my beginners spanish te quiero in english en su pais means, ive had to much to drink.. All is well.. No same es te amo...