haitians constitute nearly 87% of all foreigners in DR

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Mr. AE says that has to be wrong, he believes there are millions of Haitians in DR. He calls it an invasion.

How would they even begin to accurately count them??????

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Mr. AE says that has to be wrong, he believes there are millions of Haitians in DR. He calls it an invasion.

How would they even begin to accurately count them??????

Well they are all over Dominican Republic, in my way to my work today there was 3 haitian girls 2 of then was pregnant they was going to the public hospital.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Well they are all over Dominican Republic, in my way to my work today there was 3 haitian girls 2 of then was pregnant they was going to the public hospital.

Just curious, how could you tell they were haitians? and how did you know they were going to the hospital?

Dec 26, 2011
Ex-pats and Dominican businesses and individuals love that cheap labor. Stop hiring illegals at exploitative wages and the "invasion" will stop.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I wonder how many dominicans are foreigners world wide. I'll say let's call it even and move on...

Dec 26, 2011
I wonder how many dominicans are foreigners world wide. I'll say let's call it even and move on...

But Dominicans are better. Some would say. I've never heard anyone refer to Dominicans as cockroaches. But I've heard and read Dominicans refer to Haitians as exactly that. A plague. An infestation. An invasion.

Sep 4, 2012
But Dominicans are better. Some would say. I've never heard anyone refer to Dominicans as cockroaches. But I've heard and read Dominicans refer to Haitians as exactly that. A plague. An infestation. An invasion.

Yeah, that darn Tea Party, oh wait, you're still talking DR.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris

Go to Puerto Rico and you will see what they says about dominicans, same thing everywhere with all ilegals, no matter are Dominicans, Haitians. Best is not be ilegal in any country.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Good solution for the USA....oh wait, you were talking DR?

Every time I pass by a corner on White Plains where a bunch of El Salvadorians and Mexicans wait to be picked up as day laborers,
I cant help but think that I can be part of that group one day looking for work. That's how bad the job market is in NY.

Dec 26, 2011
Go to Puerto Rico and you will see what they says about dominicans, same thing everywhere with all ilegals, no matter are Dominicans, Haitians. Best is not be ilegal in any country.

I've been around Boricuas and Dominicans since I was a teen and I never heard the former refer to the latter as cockroaches.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Just curious, how could you tell they were haitians? and how did you know they were going to the hospital?

We know when some body is descentdant of Haitians or is Haitinan, first because the language, the way that they espeak spanish when they can speak, a lot of them came and do not speak spanish, also the most of the Haitians that comes as ilegals are very black and their trails facials are very diferents than the black dominicanas or mixed dominicans, those things in special we know when are haitian.

And I know they were going to the hospital because one was pregnant and the other one with a babe and they asked for the bus that pass by to the Public Hospital, I have to take the bus every day and i see every day a lot of them, going to the hospital, public market to sell or buy products, and other are working as watchman.

Dec 26, 2011
Rican mainlanders have a different view about us than the ones of the island.

I'll admit ignorance of what island Boricuas say about Dominicans. All I've ever heard from some that visited the US was that they loved the Dominican cuisine the illegals bring with them.