She always makes the bed

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
My DDD ( Definetly Different Dominican Chica) always makes the bed when we are finished.
She doesnt live with me, but when she comes over and we do our thing, she makes me a perfect bed.
Is this a custom or something? By the way I cant remember who came up with DDD, but I like it..
Im not suggesting she is unique and special in using DDD, so foook u before you jump all over me

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
all hos learnt the trick. they go to a special bed making school. it takes education and dedication. but clients want to bonk on a nice clean bed, even it the toto itself is like a blue waffle of unhappiness. strange, isn't it?

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
all hos learnt the trick. They go to a special bed making school. It takes education and dedication. But clients want to bonk on a nice clean bed, even it the toto itself is like a blue waffle of unhappiness. Strange, isn't it?

lmao!!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
all hos learnt the trick. they go to a special bed making school. it takes education and dedication. but clients want to bonk on a nice clean bed, even it the toto itself is like a blue waffle of unhappiness. strange, isn't it?
That makes sense DV8, but in this case she makes it after sex.. Ive had a few blue waffles this trip too, who just pulled up the top sheet.. This one does the bed spread and pillows.. I like her..

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
That makes sense DV8, but in this case she makes it after sex.. Ive had a few blue waffles this trip too, who just pulled up the top sheet.. This one does the bed spread and pillows.. I like her..

The bed spread I recognise, but what on earth is pillows ? :rambo:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

of course it's after sex, silly ;) then her next john comes in, sees the bed made and thinks "damn, this gal is so nice and clean, i'll have her to be my wife". and they happily itch together ever after. true story.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Leave her a few Hershey's Kisses & an extra RD1000 Pesos for the salon.
Are you falling in love with cueros again, sheesh!

No tambo, Aprend? mi lecci?n last time.. Im just amused she makes my bed... You could bounce a dime off it, its tight..

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
of course it's after sex, silly ;) then her next john comes in, sees the bed made and thinks "damn, this gal is so nice and clean, i'll have her to be my wife". and they happily itch together ever after. true story.

Jaja, her next ho isnt coming over to MY casa.. My cama my casa.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
even dentist gets itchy scratchy punnaney, she needs it rubbed and scrubbed ;)

i dunno about the bed. some folks are just organized like this. maybe she was in the army? ;) me, i'm messy. i leave dirty dishes in the sink, i throw fresh laundry on the bed in the guest bedroom and do not touch it for days. lazy. this gal, she be hard working. good buy, man, good buy.

Aaaaaaand that is the reason for me not wanting a european girl dv8. I have had plenty of lazy women, all where like you describe in your post.

The dominican one i am married to, she is still just as perfect as the day i met her. I would NEVER switch for a gringa again- never.

(Now you can attack me dv8 :p )

Hrm hrm hrm

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
nah, to each their own. i like being lazy. this is why i married some hard working dude. i could not commune with another slob like myself.

raquelbelle

Aug 8, 2013
This thread is ridiculous. Don't you stay in the bed ever? My first inclination is not to get up post-coitus...Does she make the bed whether you are in it or not? Are there time limits to how long you can laze around so that said bed making can take place?! This cracks me up!

Dec 26, 2011
This thread is ridiculous. Don't you stay in the bed ever? My first inclination is not to get up post-coitus...Does she make the bed whether you are in it or not? Are there time limits to how long you can laze around so that said bed making can take place?! This cracks me up!

Lying in the post-coital glory is part of the experience. Sounds like the dentist has OCD.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Ahahahaha :D

no laughing matter. i have a totally useless degree in totally useless subject. i was never interested in rubbing crotches with the useless fools i studies with. i always had my eyes set on someone with business degree. :cool:

and i did wash the dishes just now. i might have been inspired. ;)