Online garage sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
I placed a paid classified ad yesterday!

FOR SOME REASON THE WEBSITE URL IS NOT SHOWING UP IN THIS AD.

So I am starting this thread to post the URL

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Onli...otiable-and-more-stuff-coming/567375569992332

The items are located in Cabarete and we are pleased to take offers.

I will be posting more online as I can, but if you are looking for something, just ask!

Most items are quite new and imported from USA.

Some highlights: Foodsaver system, burr coffee grinder, new scuba fins/masks, computer accessories, Teeter HangUps, Torso Track.....

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
There are a few items I'd consider if I lived near Cabarete...

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Good stuff, you seem to sell your stuff a little bit expensive tho.

Is there a secure way to ship stuff from cabarate to SD? Might be interested in a few thing if its possible

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
I believe the bus is good, but I don't have time to do that for you, sorry. If you have a friend up here, then perhaps they could.
Good stuff, you seem to sell your stuff a little bit expensive tho.

Is there a secure way to ship stuff from cabarate to SD? Might be interested in a few thing if its possible

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"dv8", would probably be interested in those "Teeter Hangups".
And that "Bug Zapper" could give one HELL of a Spanking"!
"Just Say'n"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Christie: do you have the table napkins and beer cozies" I am going to Cabarette tomorrow and can get them if you still have them.

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
Oops. I didn't see this!

Hey, really sorry, for some reason I didn't get an email that this thread had a post. Or i missed it.....very possible with many messages from Facebook for the sale.

Probably too late, but cozies still available. Napkins gone.

But take another look, I take items down when sold and am putting more up all the time now.

We realized today that we are not even close to our goal of two suitcases each!!! Prioritizing critical and just because it's "good stuff" doesn't make it. I am back to serious culling again, so look for lots more on the sale page.

For example, our backup computers, we cannot be taking redundant stuff. Just posted one. We love electronic gadgets I guess, cause we have so many. Most of them gotta go elsewhere.

And ALL household items, too. What was I thinking, dragging kitchen items around the world? Really?!! Not happening, no matter how much I liked it.

Christie: do you have the table napkins and beer cozies" I am going to Cabarette tomorrow and can get them if you still have them.

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
I should also say that there is no way for me to post everything. So just ask if you need something. I just made sure I get a notice when a post is placed!

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.