Delancer question????

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
How long does it usually take for them to come setup up a new service here on the NC? I called yesterday morning to come have us setup for cable and internet and I am still sitting here this a.m. waiting.

Good thing my coffee is really good this morning and I still have to get my workout in.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
How long does it usually take for them to come setup up a new service here on the NC? I called yesterday morning to come have us setup for cable and internet and I am still sitting here this a.m. waiting.

Good thing my coffee is really good this morning and I still have to get my workout in.

We have found that they are pretty good. We call in the AM and sometimes they show up that day or the next. Enjoying our coffee too. :)

Now... if you were waiting for the Corraplata water people to show up.... you don't have enough coffee. :(

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
No good thing I am on a community water system and we have a cistern. Well maybe they will show up today or if not I guess I will enjoy some more coffee and maybe go for a swim.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Call them to find out when they will be at your house. We have found them to be dependable.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
If you go to the office they will give you a time and it is usually within 24 hours if the weekend is not involved.

Bob K

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

I went to the office paid with my credit card and they were at the home two days later.
Cable Atlantico • Cables • VoIP • Internet • SOSUA & CABARETE • Dominican Republic