Congrats to Wziel Paniagua Metz

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Congrats to me friend and colleague Wziel Metz. He's just been named as one of the Top 50 Paintballers of Latin America, and will be representing the Dominican Republic in the October '13 World Cup in Orlando.

Well done, Wziel! See what I told you: passion+hard work+ perseverance=excellence!

:classic:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
People actually want their "BALLS" painted???
Who Knew".
I had "Blue Balls" once when I was 15, but I didn't need any "Paint".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
People actually want their "BALLS" painted???
Who Knew".
I had "Blue Balls" once when I was 15, but I didn't need any "Paint".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vS7AVGjO6Lw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>...........................

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
It's not that kind of paint, Criss. It's more like artistic paint, you know, like a ball portrait of sorts...

Sorry CB, I just had to...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Some laugh at paintball, those little SOB's hurt like hell
I've come to learn more about it. It's difficult, requires all sorts of athletic and strategy abilities.

Two years ago Wziel saw a paintball game. Now he's one of the best in LA. I admire is dedication to excellence.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Well good for Wziel and I hope he wins. I would have like paintball, but it was before my time . Instead we played war, with bbguns....only 5 pumps( unless you didn't like the other guy) and our paint was real.( blood, I know gun loving crazy Americans) . All well no wonder I went airborne and why I am one wrapped individual! Haha