Cupping Therapy in Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the only thing i like to cup is balls.

wait, that was not what you were asking for, right? back in the day i was fire cupped on the account of having pneumonia. very strange experience. my mother preformed the deed herself so i guess you do not need to be a medical professional for that.

ventosaterapia in spanish, apparently. maybe a spa or a somewhere that practices chinese medicine?

neural

Dec 12, 2012
Dumbar: I am not an expert in this area but do know my medical.. percutaneous suction performed on any part of the body
creates ischemia in another (mostly localized) part of the body. Increasing the blood flow by ways of heat i.e. vasodilatation in
localized areas risks burns. Traditional eastern medicine like acupuncture works and western medical experts cannot tell us why.
Like a religion, if it works for you, it works, please be careful....what is you ailment if you don't mind sharing?

Neural

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
My Sicilian great-grandmother, a midwife, brought her cups with her from there to NY. She used them on her grandchildren when they were sick, my mother remembered it very well, and swore that it worked miracles. Since dv8 also experienced them, I guess it isn't uncommon in Europe.

It's also become 'fashionable' in Hollywood, I think I remember seeing Gwyneth Paltrow sporting the round spots on her back at some event.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
very common in poland when i was a kid. when i saw celeb photos with cupping bruises on their back i knew what it meant. it was fun to see westerners struggle with the concept :)
my parents still have a cupping set. perfect for vodka, i guess, providing you have your shot straight away (round bottoms). very thick glass, pretty cool design.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
important for what ?? I even think the resident Voo-Doo guy in Moca would get a chuckle out of that.

i meant cupping balls. often overlooked by the ladies. girls, cup 'em balls!

:devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there is even a song about cupping:
cup my salty chocolate ba...
wait.
hmmm.

web

Nov 5, 2005
the only thing i like to cup is balls.

wait, that was not what you were asking for, right? back in the day i was fire cupped on the account of having pneumonia. very strange experience. my mother preformed the deed herself so i guess you do not need to be a medical professional for that.

ventosaterapia in spanish, apparently. maybe a spa or a somewhere that practices chinese medicine?

su pobre esposo...fire cupping his balls

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Cupping" Always makes me feel much better.
I find a prostitute with big "Cups", and play "Motor Boat" for several minutes.
"Motor Boat"??????????????????????????????????You put your face between her "Boobs", and go, "Blub,Blub,Blub, Blub",until you feel better!
"Wind Shield Wiper" is also a good practice!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 12, 2005
"Cupping" Always makes me feel much better.
I find a prostitute with big "Cups", and play "Motor Boat" for several minutes.
"Motor Boat"??????????????????????????????????You put your face between her "Boobs", and go, "Blub,Blub,Blub, Blub",until you feel better!
"Wind Shield Wiper" is also a good practice!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

[video=youtube;hetIPKqOktw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hetIPKqOktw[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.