Talk with Skype in android or WM8?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
I have an Android jellybean phone and my friend has a Windows mobile 8 phone. We both have internet on the phone.
If we both install skype (or anything else) can we talk for free? Or at least for under 8 cents a minute?

Thanks.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I have an Android jellybean phone and my friend has a Windows mobile 8 phone. We both have internet on the phone.
If we both install skype (or anything else) can we talk for free? Or at least for under 8 cents a minute?

Thanks.

Yes, you can! Just keep in mind that there are a Windows Phone models that have low internal memory and might not support Skype.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
GOOGLE Voice works well on both phones.

I agree. And you get the benefits of calling normal phones in the US or Canada for free.

Just keep in mind that Google Voice needs to be "set up" in the US ( or at least with a US Proxy that Google does not detect as a proxy). Google Voice works so well I don't bother with Magic Jack any more.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
skype to skype is always free, installation and use are very easy. there are also other free apps like tango that let you do the same: chat, send picture and talk, with or without camera.