RENEWING licence plates? Whats differentthis year??

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
has any one renewed this years carlicence yet on the north coast? I heard there has been changes . please if you have current experience please let me know thanks

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
I believe the time frame has been changed to now start in October instead of August.
Which of course screwed up my schedules.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
The price of the Marbete now depends on the value of the car. You can find out the value they give your car at Consulta Valores de Veh?culos Livianos .

The other change this year is that they are supposedly re-introducing the vehicle test "Revista" sticker. However, I don't know how this is going to be enforced as there is very little publicity about how or where to get your car tested.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
In santo domingo can have inspected at the ball park, pay the 45rd at banca reservas have until sometime in November. got mine. have not heard if marbets are ready yet, any news on this>

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Marbetes are not out yet...revistas are being issued near the Stadium in Puerto Plata, unless they have run out of stickers by now. Pay RD$45.00 at Ban Reservas for Revista, and have a copy of the vehicle's matricula and insurance card with you.